headliner - Reply to Topic
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: headliner

Your Message


Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces)

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.


Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 12-04-2018, 09:27
    hot rod trimmer
    its called tack strip and the original was a type of rope affair and if you are replacing it you are better off cutting strips of plywood or buying this https://www.classicchevy.com/chevy-h...1956-1957.html
    which is a type of plastic rubber and its what I use 1/2" x 3/8" email them for part number 64-56239 to buy per foot
  • 12-04-2018, 09:12


    What is the strips made of that are stapled to the edge of the headling that is then hooked it to the body spikes to hold it there ,there about 3/4" wide it's on a 60s Monterrey .cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts