Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current Rides

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Current Rides

In my intro, I posted my rides, but here they are again.

1936 Ford Pickup - just finishing this up today actually & will bring it with me to the UK when I move there next month. It's got an 8RT mated to the original driveline, converted to 12V, SBC dizzy, 7.00x16 rears/5.50x16 fronts, headers and dual exhaust, and should get a Carter WCFB 4-bbl (or maybe a Stromberg Aero-Quad 4bbl) on an Edelbrock inlet and some nice heads later.

1940 Ford Coupe - this is my driver. Mostly stock right now, but does have an MSD dizzy & ignition, Fenton headers and duals, and I swap inlets now and then (but currently has single Stromberg 4. Plan to build a blown 284 flatty using a French block when I return, adapted to a T5 that will work with the torque-tube rear (using Jeep T5 components), and a few other odds & sods.

1953 Studebaker Coupe - this has a nicely built 289 Stude engine with dual exhaust, R1/R2 cam, Edelbrock 4bbl carb, and Pertronix ignition. It pulls strong and it's fast - have been over 100 mph and it was still pulling hard w/3/4 throttle in west Texas somewhere - also gets 20-22 mpg (US gallons) with the stock 3-spd/OD. Plans are salt-flat wheels (already got 'em) and a T5 conversion (got the kit), along with some minor handling upgrades.

1929 Model-A roadster - this is a project, although it currently runs/drives as-is (if only barely). It's going to be a father/son project on my return. Has a stock banger in it, but will likely become an AV8 in future.

1943 Harley-Davidson WLC - this is waiting for me over there in the UK. I bought it on eBayUK last month and had it delivered to a mate's place. I sold my '39 when I left the UK last time and have been hankering for another.

Next post - old cars...
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've got some nice stuff there, Cant belive you bought a WLC here when surely there must be plenty there?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information