Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Bigjob

12K views 70 replies 19 participants last post by  Davey3 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi i think plenty know me around hear -and if you dont come and say hi at the track or a show,im an old ,old car guy,no politics,just overpowered old cars,

1956 FORD BIGJOB RECOVERY TRUCK 10 YEARS DAILY WORKER

1969 CHEVY 396SS CAMARO BLACK/WHITE H/STRIPES,ALL NO,MATCHING 10YEAR RESTORATION

1968 CHEVY NOVA 540 BOWTIE TALLDECK 8 SEC RACECAR,REAL FLAME PAINT

1935 CHEVY 3W COUPE,WORK IN PROGRESS-KUSTOM/LOWRIDER-409

1963 MK1 CORTINA SAVAGE,V6 ADJ BILSTIEN STRUTS,RS2000 R/END 4W DISCS -SIDEWAYS-ALLWAYS

2001 FORD LIGHTNING PICKUP-BEST FUN YOU CAN HAVE IN A TRUCK

1964 OLSSKOOL BEETLE 1641 DELLORTO'S (DAUGHTERS)

1949 PREFECT 2.0 PINTO TWO TONE GREEN (DAUGHTERS)

1882 CITROEN 2CV !-WELL ITS THE SAME COLOUR AS THE ONE IN AM/GRAFFITI
NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY TO BE ANOUNCED SOON ! -PLUS IM GUNA BE A GRANDAD -THATLL BE tWO ADDITIONS THEN !!
Bry:tup:24/6/09 HENRY HIRISE HAS ARRIVED,,,,,AND GEMMA HAS JUST GONE INTO LABOUR !!! STAND BY=BRY

ITS A GIRL !!!,BOTH ARE FINE,IN FACT ID GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THIER BLOODY FANTASTIC !THANKS TO EVERYONE AT THE N/NATS FOR THE GRANDAD JIBES !AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALAN MARTIN,NOT ONLY DOES HE ORGANISE THE WHOLE EVENT,HE EVEN FOUND TIME TO BUY ME A BAG OF WERTHERS ORIGONALS !,BRY

i am very pleased-na,honored that my very special daughter Gemma,gave birth to Himione Rose wieghing in at 8,2 lbs,on the 26/6 i am avery lucky guy she is so beutifull (just hope shes a car girl),Bry

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes Vince,i do recollect it you drove the bleedin tyres off it !-good man!,Bry

#5 ·
Hi i think plenty know me around hear -and if you dont come and say hi at the track or a show,im an old ,old car guy,no politics,just overpowered old cars,

1956 FORD BIGJOB RECOVERY TRUCK 10 YEARS DAILY WORKER

1969 CHEVY 396SS CAMARO BLACK/WHITE H/STRIPES,ALL NO,MATCHING 10YEAR RESTORATION

1968 CHEVY NOVA 540 BOWTIE TALLDECK NEARLY 8SEC RACECAR,REAL FLAME PAINT

1935 CHEVY 3W COUPE,WORK IN PROGRESS-KUSTOM/LOWRIDER-409

1963 MK1 CORTINA SAVAGE,V6 ADJ BILSTIEN STRUTS,RS2000 R/END 4W DISCS -SIDEWAYS-ALLWAYS

2001 FORD LIGHTNING PICKUP-BEST FUN YOU CAN HAVE IN A TRUCK

1964 OLSSKOOL BEETLE 1641 DELLORTO'S (DAUGHTERS)

1949 PREFECT 2.0 PINTO TWO TONE GREEN (DAUGHTERS)

1882 CITROEN 2CV !-WELL ITS THE SAME COLOUR AS THE ONE IN AM/GRAFFITI

Bry:tup:
Looks like you might need a bigger garage soon....adjust the throttle stop for the eight !!!!

#6 ·
:)Yenko69 ? i am intrigued Who's this ??

Wayne,it feels like a cliffe edge is the best option at the mo!!

#9 ·
Why dont we do something sensible ?Whats the bottom line ?

Ahha,MTF=Yenco69 =entertainment for the masses:D

#11 ·
Tell B,to get an 8 wood,keep in the corner,and every now and again she can give you a reality check right around the f***ing earole !:tup:

#15 ·
Bob on your best day "you cant do legs"--you need to get up ere and ave sum PIES N GRAVY

Paul that thing cool ,all the hippes want to by it. BTW its good to be on here (even if ive become Bobs plaything -again !!

#16 ·
nottingham in the house...

:Dal right dude its your crew monkey here,if your going to do the cliff edge thang make sure it lands in my garage..know what i mean??

#17 ·
Liam love the sig -def my kinda real life

#19 ·
Al,since ive "come out" ive been quite impressed with myself-which is a first,everyone tells me, wow cool car,and it make you smile everytime you drive it!

#20 ·
Hi Bry, the 409s on the way, whoops have I let the cat out of the bag LOL.
Great selection of cars, it's called Sizeritis, I'm keeping well clear.
To paraphrase Ketty Lester "Some things/cars/girls are better left un........"
I have to say though who could have turned any of them down, (the cars, the cars).

#21 ·
:cry:Cheers Rog,WE'LL KEEP THE 409 THING QUIET EHH !!,what i can now spill is Lewis has been trying to buy Snowhite,but Barry sold her at Wheels Day,would had the best crew chief aswell

#24 ·
:bigsmile:wierdly enough Paul it will be landing very near to you ,but guess what ? it'll be doing about 40mph past your place

#26 ·
Paul just to piss you right off its got factory tri-power too:rule:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.