67 Firebird / Camaro - Parts I no longer need!
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Entry Info: 67 Firebird / Camaro - Parts I no longer need!

Category:
Classifieds 1 Item (All details are required to post items in this section.)
Price
Various - Please see description
Condition of Item
Various - Please see description
Description
Please see description
Likes Likes:  0
    R0B
    I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

67 Firebird / Camaro - Parts I no longer need!

Here's a few parts I no longer need. Let me know if any of these are of any use to anyone! I've sold a few things lately and £10 seems to be a decent rough estimate to ship parts these days so add +£10 onto these prices if you want them delivered to your door.
    More pics are available on request, let me know if anything here interests you at all.

Used LS1 Water Pump (very small leak past o-ring - FREE + shipping to anyone who's willing to take the risk with new O-Ring/RTV

Full harness + fuse box for the 67 firebird (I rewired mine front to back with a new painless harness as a preventative measure but there weren't any known faults) £100

Front spindles with matching caliper mounts and backing plates (mines on drop spindles now) - £100 -NOW SOLD!

Stock front springs and shocks - felt ok but I went for a QA1 adjustable upgrade - £50

Vacuum reservoir - £10

Wiper motor + washer bottle (working, I went for a modern smaller motor to tidy the engine bay up) - £40

Original interior door handles and window cranks (replaced mine with summit racing handles and cranks – personal preference). There are 4 window cranks, only 3 in the picture as the other is in the garage - £50

Radio in unknown condition - keep meaning to test it, happy to test this out if anyone is interested - £50

Full AC system (missing a piece of the box that goes in the engine bay) including AC vent for the centre dash– untested - £100

Set of 14×7 rally wheels with newish cooper cobra tyres (under 500 miles) although annoyingly 2 tyres got the sidewall nicked last time it went on a trailer so probably need replacing - £500

Last edited by R0B; 24-05-2020 at 16:07. Reason: Update

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Hi Rob

You have pm

Cheers
    Last edited by Zody; 23-05-2020 at 18:58.
    The car is open, the keys are under the dog !

Thread Information