Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

American Graffiti and 57 chevy Pickups

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  insanityvans 
#1 · (Edited)
Should apologise for crap photography....I keep promising myself a new camera...but it's down the list of priorities!!

Brand spanking new in their boxes...never opened! I probaly paid too much for them with shipping but I'm trying to get my money back.
The American Graffiti diorama has Mels Diner drive in, with period ads, a roller skating serving wench and 2 characters...one of whom 'could' be Milner...and of course, a Piss Yella coupe. Need £15 to include postage to you....in the UK!!!
The others are Maisto 1957 Chevy flatbed pickup trucks, all different. The silver one has a blown and tubbed drag racin' 70 Nova on it. The pale blue with flamed one has a very nice 1970 Plymouth on it and the black one has a 1962 Chevy Bicayne (wagon) on it. The cars alone are very unusual models and must be off interest. £8 each for the Chevy pickups, including postage....to the UK!!!
A real shame, but if they don't sell, i may have to open them and use them to display my 1/64 woodies on!!!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.