I'm rammed to the roof again here, with more stuff coming, so yet again I need to clear out some of the stuff I'm not currently using.....
[b]ITEMS WILL BE DELETED FROM LIST ONCE SOLD.[/b[
so if its gone, its gone!!
first, some tyres.
1. a matched set of 4 almost brand new (8mm+) nankang NS2, size 165/40r16. I bought these to go on my passat but they do silly things to the gear ratios :-/ would be ideally suited to something like a polp or lupo, than ran full profile 155s as stock,as they're the same rolling radius
pics to follow.....they really are as new!!
£120 or will trade for 195/45r16.
2. cheap crap pair of 205/60R13, on the limiters. some form of comedy cheap brand. will get you rolling, or a days worth of skids. £10
4. pair of 6.70x15 tigar crossplies. good condition, deep tread, still pliable £35.
5. pre 67 bug rear valance. small cutout in centre at bottom for some reason- header clearance? otherwise new. £15
6. nissan fendermount mirrors. these were NOS when I got them, ran them on a car for about 2 months, so they're pretty much perfect condition. (the brown/yellow stuff on the baseplates is grease I lathered over them to stop them corroding) £50.
7.sierra sapphire rear drums. good usable condition, no lip, normal surface rust, £10
8. mk3 golf debaged grille. unpainted, looks brand new but a couple of the clips are damaged, but it stays on fine (i didnt knwo they're were damaged til it was removed) £20
9. mk3 golf rear lowering springs, jamex. part no. 85 3314rear. biggest drop they do, 60 or 80mm I think? £20
11. brand new VAG radiator. valeo brand. fits mk5 golf/jetta with the 2.5L motor. never fitted, a few storage marks on one side, loads of mounting points on both sides and the ends, so easily adaptable to your application. inlet and outlet both on LHS. £30.
12. pinto HT leads. set of 5. orange, 7mm silicone. good clean usable condition, no damage. £10
13. couple of bosch blue coils, with brackets. may have minor dents, but work fine. £5 each.
14. random assortment of stacklight merc (w114/w115) bits. a load of black interior trim parts. armrests are for rear doors. other bits will fit any door. 2 sets of vgc original wipers, one set of vgc original blades (so they're the right colour), and a minto set of headlamp rims (if you own one of these cars you know what they're usually like!)
tenner for all the door bits
tenner for all the wipers
20 quid for the headlamp rims.
15. more stacklight stuff-
black underdash card for passenger side (i think, will check) the always-broken front footwell plastic section, also in black, and the centre console mat, in black too.
16. a rather special set of w114/w115 merc headlights. no only are they perfect hella lenses, perfect chrome rims, and perfect bodies with good reflectors, they're angel eye lamps too! (will connect up later to get a pic of them on). proper H4 beam units which I fitted to the original brackets, so they adjust in the stock manner. £50 (the angel eye units cost that alone)
17. model A chassis ends, off my A- had various holes welded up in the past, but are smooth/solid. SOLD.
19. pair of smiths gauges in chome underdash panel. oil pressure in psi, and water temp in C. matched pair of full sweep gauges with black faces, white letters, and white needles. 1301 series. complete with bulbs, wiring, capillaries(each about a metre long), and oil T-piece. SOLD.
21. mk1 mondeo genuine factory RS overbumpers. front has fogs and grille in vgc. they simply bond on over your existing bumpers, and have a few screws and clips for extra security (included) a few scruffs from storage, and a kerb srape on the bottom corner of the front one, will easily paint over. £50.
22. RHS rear corner for a vw splitscreen van. good cond all way up to gutter, bottom gone below light, has edges/lips but are a bit rough so id just view it as a new corner skin- good if yours is stoved in as I don't think you can get a repair panel for anywhere higher up than the light hole. £30.
23. spotlights, matched set of 4 same brand, 2 near, 2 far, all halogen, all work, no rust on shells, all mountings present and correct and loads of wire attached. SOLD
26. a framed set of ferrari collectors cards, full series of 6. farraris aint my thing. £10
27. pre-67 beetle inner door handles. one slightly better set (very minor tarnishing) with ivory escutcheons £10 set of 4. other slightly more tarnished set, still perfectly presentable, without escutcheons £5.
28. lucas round lenses, lots of!
all the ones in the first pic are plastic, 2 screw fitment. some new, rest vgc used. £5pair. oddments down the side couple of quid each.
second pic all glass except the 6 to the right. push-in fit. got about 6x sets of good trim rings. prices £5-15 a pair depending on which ones, and with or with trim rings. plastic ones to right £5/pr. just let me know what you want.
30. used late beetle door handle with key, £5.
31.grayston tow assisters, pair of. brand new £10.
32. all these bits are commer PB van. fulls et of inner handles with black escutions and pins, tarnished but polish up easily. good ign/ switch with keys. £15 the lot.
33. split van cab window latch. LHS(i think). has seal, but no centre bolt. minor tarnishing, ok condition id say. £5.
34. all of these are from a '60 chevy impala. I found the other winder after I took the pic. quite pitted, but better than not having any!. fit most other 60s chevy. £10 lot.
35. assorted VW window winders, 70s-80s. point to what you want, £2 each for a complete one.
36. chrome beetle pancake air filter. small dent it top otherwise good clean condition. £5.
37. pair of DMs. more or less brand new just really dusty from being on the shelf. yeah theyve been sat on that shelf a while. worn a couple of times by my dad before he got some riggers instead (Too lazy for laces!). he then gave em to me when I'm a 11 and hes a 9 : so size is UK9. protect your feet in the garage!! £15.
39. mk1 mondeo radiator with fan/etc. from a 2L zetec model. ally with nice big fan on the back. measurements on request. £20.
40.vw beetle oil pump, BNIB, never opened. late deep type (32mm?) for late type cam. £20.