12 by 15 centreline autodrags 4.5 fitting only- satin as new , come with 15.00 29inch tall worn and flat mickey thompsons -1 is deffo punctured the other leaks from the rim, they need tubes = I cant be arsed - they are 5 back 7 out, model 245 - have the boxes still for the wheel - new valves in them
£300, the pair
---------------------------
new 1/2 inch unf wheel nuts for above =ten £15, with washers
--------------------------
pair of 3.5 by 15 centreline autodrags - used, were polished, been scrubbed satin, chevy/jag only, come wiTh brand new-still have stickers on 145 65 15 tyres, £200
-------------------------
long shanked bolts for above, but for m12/1.5 - metric chevy = ten with washers £15
extra long 60mm studs for above £15 = ten
camaro 10.5 rotor hubs - with bearings for a mustang 2 spindle, of which they do not fit correctly - spindle nut isn't far enough up the spindle, but for £40 you cannot moan, rotors are 10.5 inches and vented
metric gm calipers and adaptors for mustang 2 - goes with aBove rotor £45
stang 2 spindles and new set of spindle nut kits £95
9inch for axle, 45.5 inch wide - heavy duty case, centred pinion, 28 splined axles, 3.25 gears open diff - axle is not welded together, nice and clean, all bearing caps and threads are excellent - its not like the 3rd member i bought previously, which was absolutely ****ed, axle is £250, halfshafts are milled to take rear disc brakes
=====================
e.c.i rear ford axle brake kit - the spigots and rotors are currntly fitted to the above axle, the above axle is big bearing, the brake caliper carriers for this kit however are small bearing - its just a flat plate, that bolts together, anyway brake kit £110 - uses 10.75 rotors and metric gm calipers - supplied, discs were as new, but have some surface smegg.
====================
front jag clip complete £150
-===================
open diff jag irs rear complete £150
--------------------------
bare bones pop shell, rear arches cut out, been braced at door apertures, no v5, non trafficator body, gutters real nice, window apertures real good, BEEN BARE MEKKLED, original fabric roof panel still there and good, rough on front wing mount area = real bad, rear arches cut to body flange, no sills, stock bulkhead still there - NO DOORS - BOOT - WINGS - GLASS - BAKERLITE
£200
==========================
9 inch mustang axle case £90 - SMALL BEARING - NEEDS TO BE NARROWED
-----------------------------
rough 3rd member - cross threaded cap bolt hole, diff in bits and rusty
£25
======================
tube ifs - cortina based, rear steer i think custom corrtina spindles to that end - one of the arms has snapped, = comes with good calipers and hubs/discs, a pair of gaz shocks, one broken = scrap really but i want my money back £200 - WAS UNDER A 34 FORD
======================
302 block, on standard 4.00 bore, will need a rebore, £125 - i cleaned it and painted it!!!
crank from above - ****ed really £50
-4.00 pistons and rods £50
====================
chevy small block stock oil pan and pump £10.
====================
c4 box, clleaned and painted, no idea on condition £125
=================================
new prop yolk for c4, unused, £45
=================================
MK2 GRANADA FRONT SPINDLES, HUBS GOOD DISCS, CALIPERS WITH NEW PINS AND PADS - CALIPERS MAY BE STUCK? = ALL IN BITS, PAINTED/CLEAN £85
========================
PAIR OF CUSTOM CUT HUBS SIMILAR TO GRANADA BUT CHEVY £90 - THESE ARE USELESS, NOTHING IS CONCENTRIC, BEARING SURFACE TO STUD HOLE, REAL CRAP.

NO OFFERS - 0774 858 2044
COLLECT FROM HAMMERSMITH FLYOVER AREA
-THANKS