Suprcharger NOS, Tachograph NOS, MGB Rebuilt Eng & sync g/box suit 4 pot rod,
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Suprcharger NOS, Tachograph NOS, MGB Rebuilt Eng & sync g/box suit 4 pot rod,

Supercharger, 6v.92, not 6 71 or 8 71, suit Small Big Block Chev Ford or Hemi, incl end plates.
    New old stock, GM, Detroit Diesel Supercharger as fitted to 6V.92 two stroke diesel engine. This unit has never been fitted to an engine and was originally a spare for a hospital backup generator. A previous owner started to polish the case so I recommend that it be stripped and cleaned before use as it has been sitting around for some time. Would suit Big or Small block V8 engines from any manufacturer. these units are easily mounted to a standard pattern 6/71 or 8/71 Blower manifold by use of an adaptor plate which can be easily bought or made, alternately they can be set up in a "low blow" configuration using a custom adaptors and pipework. The blower's flowrate is just below that of an 8/71, approximately a 7.7/71. I have two cast aluminium end plates which require some machining, I can manufacture all parts required to fit to your application (at additional cost of course). Price is open to negotiation. Starting around £550 Now £300

Tachograph, old style suit restored older truck, clock speedometer mph kmph, pulse driven style.
    This is a new old stock tachograph, for replacement of damaged OEM items under warranty or for fitting to vehicles not normally requiring a Tachograph. it is marked in mph and kmph and as you can see on the photograph has never been fitted or used. it is still in it's original box and i can supply a key if required as the one pictured is not included, I was going to use it in a primered pickup with a bit of a "big rig" flavour" price is negotiable. Starting at £50. Now £30

Mgb Engine, 5 brg, proffessional build, not run, bored .030 1832cc.
    Would be a good option for a four pot rod, as it looks period with finned valve covers etc. or just put it in an MGB if youve got one.

Built by experienced professional, 5 Brg crank, 18V style conrods, new pistons +.030", Recon High flow Aussie "o" head casting, professionally ported and polished on gas flow bench, new oil pump, new stage 1 cam, new timing chain, sprockets and tappets, deep sump and alloy rocker box with chrome oil cap. all painted in deep vintage red (Maroon) sale due to credit crunch. engine includes, rear plate, flywheel, new s/s braided oil lines, new oil cooler, new oil filter, bead blasted exh manifold painted in charcoal hytemp and fitted water pump. The parts alone are worth the asking price which is negotiable, starting at £1200 Now £1000
    MGB 4 synchro o/d gear box has had new gaskets and seals and was driving well when removed. comes with new clutch and suits above engine, My plan was to polish the gearbox case and fit it in cockit of a Ford model A roadster they used to do this with early MG T types and they look terrific, you would need to cover the prop shaft. compared to a normal gearbox from any other manufacturer these are sort of pretty (for a gearbox that is) Price is negotiable, starting at £250 (includes new clutch) Now £150

Don't be shy, if you are interested, make an offer, I need to clear some stuff out here and would like to hear from you,

Best Regards
    Rick

Last edited by Rickabilly; 25-05-2011 at 15:37. Reason: Prices Reduced

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to anyone previously interested, prices are reduced, and I am still willing to negotiate, there is no point me hanging on to this stuff
    Best regards
    Rick

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    £100.00 for the blower?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,
    I've received a PM on the Blower, so will wait to see before I take a lower offer just yet, thanks for the offer though.
    Best Regards
    Rick

Thread Information