ford crossflow parts
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

 
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Official RnS Addict shorty's shaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    exeter
    Posts
    569
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    shorty's shaker is offline

    ford crossflow parts

    im after any new engine parts for budget crossflow rebuild,ie 1300cc pistons or 1600 piston,cam,followers etc

    cheers lee

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Official RnS Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    749
    Images
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    dannymac is offline
    got a new headgasket set someplace for a 1.6 x flow and think iver got pistons from a bored out xflow(1725 cc)and afew standard 13xflow bits from a mk2 cortina i just broke up?(ap clutch part worn etc)

  4. #3
    Official RnS Addict shorty's shaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    exeter
    Posts
    569
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    shorty's shaker is offline
    yes anything like that,let me no what you got & prices & pics please

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    middlesex
    Posts
    108
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    petrolhead is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by dannymac View Post
    got a new headgasket set someplace for a 1.6 x flow and think iver got pistons from a bored out xflow(1725 cc)and afew standard 13xflow bits from a mk2 cortina i just broke up?(ap clutch part worn etc)
    if shorteys shaker is looking for some really good condition 1600 pistons i have some as i now need larger ones as my engine was in storage and recieved some water damage to the bores . so now requires a rebore to make it usable again, let me know what you decide to do as im pretty desparate, many thanks tony

  7. #5
    Official RnS Addict UK RUSS 1960 OLDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    HUNTINGDON UK
    Posts
    11,239
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10317
    UK RUSS 1960 OLDS is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty's shaker View Post
    im after any new engine parts for budget crossflow rebuild,ie 1300cc pistons or 1600 piston,cam,followers etc

    cheers lee
    Hi Lee,

    Why muck about, this must be worth a punt for £70 ono

    https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/stu...-4-speed-15976

    Cheers.

    Russ.

  8. #6
    Official RnS Addict shorty's shaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    exeter
    Posts
    569
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    shorty's shaker is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by petrolhead View Post
    if shorteys shaker is looking for some really good condition 1600 pistons i have some as i now need larger ones as my engine was in storage and recieved some water damage to the bores . so now requires a rebore to make it usable again, let me know what you decide to do as im pretty desparate, many thanks tony
    stock pistons no good as i need oversize also either in 1300 or 1600

  9. #7
    Official RnS Addict shorty's shaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    exeter
    Posts
    569
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    shorty's shaker is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by UK RUSS 1960 OLDS View Post
    Hi Lee,

    Why muck about, this must be worth a punt for £70 ono

    https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/stu...-4-speed-15976

    Cheers.

    Russ.
    i agree but so fat away from were i live

  10. #8
    Official RnS Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    749
    Images
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    dannymac is offline
    petrolhead,ill have a look over the weekend mate.
    shorty,i have a 1.3 xflow,hasnt been run in a while,maybe 5year, but it was low miles,around 40k miles(!) out of an old mark2 esc van i broke 17year ago,it was sweet running!but im up at the top of scotland...if your interested,i might be going down south to beaulieu autojumble in early september down hampshire could arrange a drop off point,if that helps?i have lots of sh*t,err,i mean spares to rummage through,ill have a look over the weekend and see what pictures i can get.

  11. #9
    I'm a newbie !
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    San Francisco\California\United States
    Posts
    2
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    ford150x is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty's shaker View Post
    im after any new engine parts for budget crossflow rebuild,ie 1300cc pistons or 1600 piston,cam,followers etc

    cheers lee


    I have one which I think is similar to your crossflow. Please specify yours so that it would be clear. I bought my crossflow engine on ebay. If you have other series, you can swap it. Or maybe you can have it in a price that is negotiable. If you're interested, you can PM me or post your response to this thread.

    ---------------
    Ford Parts
    Last edited by ford150x; 20-11-2010 at 06:15. Reason: duplicate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. 1932 Ford Project/Parts inc Early Ford
      By Clarky in forum Stuff - FOR SALE
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 27-05-2013, 10:47
    2. Ford crossflow/pre-crossflow and Anglia 105E bits
      By Jonny69 in forum Stuff - FOR SALE
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:37
    3. 1986 ford f350 parts/sierra wiper motor
      By vin likes diesel in forum Stuff - WANTED
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 18-12-2009, 18:18
    4. Ford Pop Parts on Ebay 2 hours to go
      By Gr8h8me in forum Chat
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 03-10-2009, 21:17

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •