rover v8 su carbs with manual chokes
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

 
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    middlesex
    Posts
    108
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    petrolhead is offline

    rover v8 su carbs with manual chokes

    as the title says i have strongburgs with the electric gizmos and they just dont work right, so im looking for a pair of manual choke su carbs for a 3.5 rover v8, thanks in advance tony.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie fingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rivenhall, Essex
    Posts
    496
    Images
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    fingers is offline

    Re: rover v8 su carbs with manual chokes

    I have a pair of SU's from a 79 SD1 engine in my shed, I'll pop out and check them later but I'm pretty sure they're manual choke

  4. #3
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie sedatev8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    York
    Posts
    181
    Images
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    sedatev8 is offline

    Re: rover v8 su carbs with manual chokes

    Quote Originally Posted by petrolhead View Post
    as the title says i have strongburgs with the electric gizmos and they just dont work right, so im looking for a pair of manual choke su carbs for a 3.5 rover v8, thanks in advance tony.
    I have a polished manifold with a rebuilt Webber 38 DGAS, all the linkages and a new Edelbrock 14" filter ready to bolt on £130 + P&P

    Cheers
    Lee
    07903 942 945

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    middlesex
    Posts
    108
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    petrolhead is offline

    Re: rover v8 su carbs with manual chokes

    Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    I have a pair of SU's from a 79 SD1 engine in my shed, I'll pop out and check them later but I'm pretty sure they're manual choke
    that would be great thanks, let me know if there what i want, cheers tony

  7. #5
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    middlesex
    Posts
    108
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    petrolhead is offline

    Re: rover v8 su carbs with manual chokes

    Quote Originally Posted by sedatev8 View Post
    I have a polished manifold with a rebuilt Webber 38 DGAS, all the linkages and a new Edelbrock 14" filter ready to bolt on £130 + P&P

    Cheers
    Lee
    07903 942 945
    hi lee saw this at the swap meet im really looking for su's but i will bear this in mind , cheers tony

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. 3.9 efi rover v8 and manual box
      By Lingy in forum Stuff - FOR SALE
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 01-06-2010, 15:15
    2. 3.9 Rover manual g/box
      By goldigger in forum Stuff - WANTED
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 27-04-2010, 19:51
    3. Rover manual 5 speed gearbox
      By martin56 in forum Stuff - WANTED
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 24-02-2010, 19:56
    4. Carbs needed
      By hotrodinstraycat in forum Stuff - WANTED
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 27-01-2010, 05:59
    5. rover 5sp manual box
      By hotrodguy in forum Stuff - FOR SALE
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 15-05-2009, 19:30

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •