Anyone know where I can get an engine block connector to run an oil gauge and oil light switch togetether sort of a T piece affair, also looking for water temp connector into the inlet manifold, mechanical type or preferably electrical - Thread sizes for both are a complete mystery to me so that would help as well
Thanks - Andy