Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  2
+ Reply to Thread
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Brass Monkey Run Today

I attend the BMR that ended up a Wells next the Sea, North Norfolk. Good day with good weather, great atmosphere a chance to meet up with old friends and meet new motorheads. Some of us cruised up from Kings Lynn and met up at Wells with those from Brandon and others that had them at Swaffam they came from far and wide, I know at least one guy came down from Lincoln. Then it was of for Fish and Chips or what ever took your fancy. Tony Bates from Iceni Car Club that organize the event took over 180 pictures of different vehicles through the day. Not sure how many there was at Wells the car park but I can assure you the place was certainly heaving. There was fair collection of Rods, Yanks, Customs, Classics and bikes. Then it was up the town for Fish and Chips or what ever else took your fancy. I made one mistake, I forgot my camera so here are just a few pics that my wife took on her phone. Hopfully I will be able to post some more from friends. Would Like to say a Big Thank to Tony and the Crew of Iceni Car Club for oganizing the event, Holkam Hall for letting us park on there car park for just a couple of quid for as long as we liked, and the car park crew for their help and putting down rubber matting on the grass area. So if you are at a loose end just after Christmas next year this is one for your diaries. Sorry about the guy with shaded glasses that gets in a couple of the pics but a wife thinks I am photogenic for some reason lol.

2. Likesalleykat, Andy1 liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had a great day out this really is a not to miss run out caught up with loads of mates and blew the cobwebs from the chevy top day

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three more pictures from my friend Wendy Priestley and the van pic from my good lady.

Good to catch up with again Yella f100 my aplogises to your wifey for not remembering her name, the only thing I can say in my defense I was a bit inebriate when I left you after your excellent hosbitallity the last time we met.
    Last edited by brading; 29-12-2019 at 09:53.

6. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always a good run out and friendly people too. The panel needed a good run

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    The PC Cresta, love 'em, one day I will own another but finding a good one these days is hard.
    I p/x 2 of them for the '69 dart I have
    First car I drove "illegally" (no car license I had an FS1E at the time) in 1977, Viscount, electric windows, p/s, 2 speed slip and slide Powerglide, leather, cooool....powerful memories for a mad 16 year old who loved big cars.

That looked like a great turn out for the weather. Thanks for posting the pics up

68roadrunner

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    The PC is mine. The bench seat was swapped for two Jag seats before I bought it otherwise it is stock with four on the floor.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information