Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Charidee Auction Help needed, PLEASE

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  scott1066 
#1 ·
With the 1066 Cruisers show coming up in August, we are once again looking for a few items to stick into our charity auctions that take place on the Friday and Saturday nights. In the past we have had magazine subs,T shirts, jackets, welders a push bike. We have had a full respray,drawings and models. Anything has gone in and made us some serious money for deserving charities over the past 13 years. Any help would be fantastic

#5 ·
Thanks for the offers so far guys thats fantastic, Paul someone will catch up with you somewhere that is great. And Jez the charities this year are Sussex air ambulance, a kids thing called Demelza House who look after terminally ill kids at home and another one which is the Agape Trust whick is a respite centre again for very poorly kids.

#17 ·
Hi Scott

I have £40 for you that I made via Rods and Sods selling a couple of jackets and a t shirt. Would you like the cash or would you like me to purchase a Tesco's voucher? Probably Toys R Us would be better for this lot though!!:lol: It is entirely up to you if you want to use it to give to charity or use it as a raffle prize.

We plan to be at Lil' Chef on Saturday if you can make it.

Thank you very much to my fellow Rods n Sodders who bought these items.

Cheers

Hotrod Girl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.