Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  335
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm buying more performance parts. They say this virus travels fast but I'm pretty sure I can out run it...

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    Load of ******** really,every year we get warned about a virus or a disease which is life threatening and going to kill everyone,what will be next?? If it was that bad our so called government clowns could have just stopped all planes and boats coming into here and would have been easy to control,no let another million minimum in and then start to panic!! Amazed how pharmacies can suddenly find enough medication,usually struggle to get anything and as for panic buying don’t people usually use toilet toll,soap and deodorants,really makes me wonder what sort of a country we really live in? Just hope no lock down and quarantine period because who is going to pay our bills,not enough money surely left in benefits if we all sign on!!!
    The main reason this virus is spreading is because people aren't getting any symptoms for 2 or 3 weeks so by the time they know they have it they've already infected others,most people will be okay but it's the over 70s and those with health issues that it's wiping out so it's case of protecting those.. 2 weeks ago Italy had they same figures we have but there are now 1000 dead!
    I think it's only a matter if time before all public events are cancelled and won't be surprised if they go for a lock down similar to Italy,pharmacies will still be open though so I'll probably still be working but at least there'll be no traffic!
    Bagshot Breakfast Meet @ Pine Ridge Golf Club,Frimley,2nd Sunday of the month from 9am til Noon
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/223701504365775/

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only thing my elderly neighbours are complaining about is they live on money one week to the next and there is nothing left on the shelves in our local supermarkets for them to buy,it is pathetic,hope no lockdown because really looking forward to Motorama in a few weeks and have everything booked already,hopefully all blown over by then and next illness will be announced!! What I can see is most those who have died bless them have had other serious illnesses as well.my other half knows everything about it as works in elderly and dementia home but common sense is the key thing.still summers coming soon,get those motors running and get ready to cruise!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    Only thing my elderly neighbours are complaining about is they live on money one week to the next and there is nothing left on the shelves in our local supermarkets for them to buy,it is pathetic,hope no lockdown because really looking forward to Motorama in a few weeks and have everything booked already,hopefully all blown over by then and next illness will be announced!! What I can see is most those who have died bless them have had other serious illnesses as well.my other half knows everything about it as works in elderly and dementia home but common sense is the key thing.still summers coming soon,get those motors running and get ready to cruise!!!
    You won't be able to cruise anywhere,as gatherings will be banned
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    You won't be able to cruise anywhere,as gatherings will be banned
    I reckon you’ll be right there Wayne,it’s mad,just seen they have cancelled vlv and mayor of Austin is looking at cancelling lonestar round up!!!! Luckily this year we are not going as went to Detroit Autorama for a change this year but this is going to upset a lot of people,maybe this is the wake up call this world needs and sort out immigrants and way things are,I can see a war coming over this if they are not careful!!

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not an immigration issue is it.

We all travel around the world,as tourists.

The Chinese have a lot to answer for,and they really are taking over the world,though no one seams to notice.
    Rod/custom/drag build profiles:
    Mini | Pop | Porker | Trike | Morris 8

| 48 chevy coupe | ford f100 | tube chassis,d pop

9. LikesWagonMan, 69 ford liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually it says that corona started mid Jan, or thats when the tiddly winks fessed up to there being a new virus!!

I mentioned somewhere that I was knocked for six when I had a trip to spain in Jan. Eight days in a foreign bed in a lovely villa, sweating like a rapist with a constant dry cough feeling awful. Ive already had a flu jab. And then lorks a lordy at Alicante departure lounge endof Jan there was a load of chinks in red track track suits on China on the back ALL WEARING FACE MASKS!!!
    I could quite easily conclude that I've already had it.
    Which maybe cool as I have now built my immunity.

This is a great big cover up and I've only got one bog roll left.

My private pension kicks in this summer and the whole of my retirement hobby funding is in jeopardy.

The drag race drift event in Devon is still on tomorrow.
    The Bath Half marathon is still on this sunday!!!!
    WTF!!!
    Last edited by Kustom Jim; 13-03-2020 at 08:15.

11. Likeschevrolet50, WagonMan liked this post
    Welding Guru
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    I think this government is dragging its heels on purpose.
    Think about it, we are all living longer and this increases the burden on NHS, welfare state, nursing homes sheltered housing etc.
    Lo and behold up pops a virus that has the potential for natural selection and could wipe out all those who are in poor health and seen by the bean counters as a draw on resources.
    If the government stalls and take a stance "we are all going to lose loved ones" it gives an indication they are writing the elderly and sick off as collateral damage. I bet someone in power has put this forward for consideration in the "science" the government is relying on.

13. Likesv8.jimmy, 68roadrunner liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    What "weldtech" says sounds to me quite feasible to me.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by weldtech View Post
    I think this government is dragging its heels on purpose.
    Think about it, we are all living longer and this increases the burden on NHS, welfare state, nursing homes sheltered housing etc.
    Lo and behold up pops a virus that has the potential for natural selection and could wipe out all those who are in poor health and seen by the bean counters as a draw on resources.
    If the government stalls and take a stance "we are all going to lose loved ones" it gives an indication they are writing the elderly and sick off as collateral damage. I bet someone in power has put this forward for consideration in the "science" the government is relying on.
    Wow, you really like conspiracy thoeries!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information