Likes Likes:  332
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: coronavirus

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by timbo56 View Post
    They are not stopping testing on the 30th. Here is the .Govt facts as they stand today https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavi...ester-guidance
    Cheers for that Tim, he has just called me to verify what you said as he has just had an update, good news for me as my working week is not going to alter at all now
    LOL, Im so lucky with 99% of my customers, they are ringing me wanting me to FIND work to do on their cars now they are working from home, one has just rung to see if I can change rusty (not broken) coil springs on his Focus, I said "why?, they are not broken mate" he said" yea but you need an income from somewhere" mint! I couldn't believe it

2. LikesTorment liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    This virus has brought out a lot of bad in people - but it has also brought out some good, what a great customer.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 68roadrunner View Post
    Cheers for that Tim, he has just called me to verify what you said as he has just had an update, good news for me as my working week is not going to alter at all now
    LOL, Im so lucky with 99% of my customers, they are ringing me wanting me to FIND work to do on their cars now they are working from home, one has just rung to see if I can change rusty (not broken) coil springs on his Focus, I said "why?, they are not broken mate" he said" yea but you need an income from somewhere" mint! I couldn't believe it
    I'm trying this with my mate place.i have been using his services since my dad wrapped up his shop and sold him all his stuff...his reply was "sod that theres the model t speedster project to start..when you free..?"

Top chap..he built or first dragster chassis...worked on our Dtv team and ******** me if I dont visit in the 57 wagon.

The Oddlot Drag Racing Team...havin fun is usual
    57 chevy wagon.
    540cui altered.
    your not drunk enough if you can lie on the floor without holding on..

6. Likes68roadrunner liked this post
  7. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bloody hell a self employed working customer came today to collect his vehicle and said bit of good news,they are deducting £150 from peoples council tax,great we all thought which included another self employed person and a retired worker. When we looked into it online what a ****ing joke,all us went mad and said what a disgrace and an insult.only those on benefits are entitled ,haven’t they got enough already,what about the workers that are now struggling? No just kick us taxpayers in the gutter and give these bums more money for nothing! Still they stripped the shelves of everything now they can get more money for more drugs,alcohol and charcoal for their barbecues in the sun while we are still working and supporting them!!!

9. LikesTorment, 296moon, Wolselliac liked this post
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARRRGGGHHH! ^^ I want to smash the TV up in anger....but I haven't had one for 10 years.

I live on 2 un-adopted cobbled streets (through house) hence, I get NOTHING, streetlights, pavement repairs, road surface is non existent , never swept with a sweeper or drains/ gulleys sucked out once a year , zilch
    .... I pay £930 a year Council tax for 1 bin liner and 12 plastic bottles a week to be taken away(live on my own).....then I read that above by Chev50's ..>.walks off seething....<

11. Likeschevrolet50 liked this post
    Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARRRGGGHHH! ^^ I want to smash the TV up in anger....but I haven't had one for 10 years.

I live on 2 un-adopted cobbled streets (through house) hence, I get NOTHING, streetlights, pavement repairs, road surface is non existent , never swept with a sweeper or drains/ gulleys sucked out once a year , zilch
    .... I pay £930 a year Council tax for 1 bin liner and 12 plastic bottles a week to be taken away(live on my own).....then I read that above by Chev50's ..>.walks off seething....<
    Know where you are coming from,this makes people so angry. I had a conversation last week that maybe the useless government would actually learn something after this mess and stop or cut down the handouts but it seems already we are so wrong.totally lost for words!!

13. LikesTorment liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    .... I pay £930 a year Council tax for 1 bin liner and 12 plastic bottles a week to be taken away
    You're lucky. We're paying over £3.5K a year for not far off the same privilege. Bin emptied once a week but if you accidently put something wrong in there they stick a label on a leave it. I'm pretty sure they have a rake round to try and find something so they don't have to take it.
    And if you don't drag it far enough out onto the street they leave it. Lazy *******s.
    [Rant off]

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed Steve, the problem starts from birth where none of the parents work and when sproggs turn 16/18 (or what ever) they believe it is their God-given-right to get benefit without ever contributing anything positive to the community. I once had a Polish associate (couldn't call him a friend, but our daughters were friends) who i'd occasionally assist with translation issues land lord forms, employment registration forms, car insurance etc, until the day he arrived with a "Benefit " form, he was not ill (nor any of his family members) as he'd been told (not by me) that after a certain time you qualify to claim benefit. I told him I was not in a position to help and never answered any calls from him after that episode, the lazy scrounger. I was made out to be the "Bad guy" within part of the Polish community for not helping him out, go figure.

16. Likeschevrolet50, alleykat liked this post
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    HOLY ****¡!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched the movie Contagion (2011) on tv and it was fecking spooky. Used all the buzzwords, followed the spread of a new virus from the dirty tiddlywinks etc lol

The ending sent a huge chill down my spine !!!!!

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information