Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know much has already been said about the BB's Movie Nite, but i also would like to add my thanks for all the hospitallity enjoyed and for the warmth of welcome i received from all.The team at Dream Cars went to enormous lengths and no small expense to try and achieve the feel of a genuine gala premiere evening with all the trimmings and what they delivered was a magical night that will live long in the memory. As well as some great movies,it was a chance to be in the company of some wonderful people,many of which i had'nt seen for 20-25 years. The nights events reminded me that this Hot Rod thing is really just a big family.....
    Sometimes family members fall out with each other...
    Sometimes you dont see them for ages...
    Sometimes you dont even get to know them that well...
    ....but you remain still one big family...
    So its HATS OFF to our favourite raconteurs and bon viveurs STEW & MILT....
    The Redhill Temperance Two!!!
    I feel privileged to be able to say..........i was there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Exceeded sell by date Plumpcars's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrocer View Post
    I feel privileged to be able to say..........i was there.
    That's the line that says it all.

Official RnS Addict hotrod rick's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

dream cars film night

hi like every body esle i like to say want a night , i was invited by spencer lowis and must say milton and stewart sure know how to make you fill welcome, the food was excellent and so was the free bar, so to milton and stewart a big thank you from hot rod rick.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    What can possibly be said, Absolutely Amazing, the gang put on the best night ever, can't be topped, Please some one post some more pics. Old movies, old friends and faces and old cars, combined with good food and drinks creating a fantastic atmosphere, that will be a hard act to follow. Thanks you so much for the invitation an absolute pleasure to have been there. Well done Stuart and Milton.

Steve and Moira.

Cadillac fanatic MR1958CADILLAC's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of this world..... What a premier....?
    You could give me free tickets to any world premier and I would now throw them back at you, you cannot invite me to a better night out if you paved the red carpet in gold.... What a stunning night of nostalgia.
    I knew it would be good, but I never thought I would be lost for words afterwards, I simply cannot put into words the amount of raw feelings that came back at me from last night, to see the people that I grew up around, some I have not seen in over 20 years was spectacular, it only feels like yesterday that some of you guys was parked outside my house.

Milton and Stewart and Ken Sweeney, you created a masterpiece with that production, and from the bottom of my heart I am so so glad to have been involved, I will never forget the movie night, it brought home what fun is all about.

The hospitality was beyond words, the company was perfect and the night can only be described as perfection.

Thank you so much for my invite, I know I probably did not need one, but it would not have been the same without great friends too.

You guys really did put me where I am today, you inspired both me and my twin brother Simon with the never ending cruising, the fun and the cars all those years ago, I always knew the day would come when I would be part of it and I can now say that day has come, although we never quite knew it, we was both part of the history, remembered by so many people, and respected by so many for still keeping the spirit alive.

You created the dream, you sold me and my brother the spirit..... and it's good to see your all still into it in your 50's...

Well done guys, girls and all involved, simply fantastic...

You made two little boys, two very happy grown ups.

Spencer Lowis
    Last edited by MR1958CADILLAC; 21-06-2009 at 21:23.

Official RnS Addict Battersea Boys's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, it really was a night to remember and as has been said it was the people that came that made it what it was so from all of us a massive thank you to everyone who came and the very kind words, emails and texts today!

It was incredibly humbling for me to be amongst such great people that have made and shaped my life!

We really felt that all of us, as Wal said, as a family deserved a big night out that was about us lot, for us lot - it was a pleasure and a privilege for us to host it!

It really was AMAZING!!!

Stew

Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I had a blast! It was a superb evening with great company and splendid films. The hospitality was absolutely A1 and my thanks go to Milt and Tracey, Stew and Sam and all the helpers who worked hard all night. Good memories and now new ones to treasure.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many compliments have been passed regarding what i consider to be a very special occasion.
    Last night i experienced something that i find very difficult to descibe in words.

A group of people, who i consider life long friends, demonstrated an act of generosity way beyond comprehension.

Stuart, Milton and their families were responsible for creating an evening that brought back together a group of friends and associates, who have a common interest ,that has played a major part in my life.

I am truley humbled by their generiosity and the thought and work, that went into creating this historical night. I feel indebted to them for reassociating me with friends who i was in danger of drifting away from indefinatley.

Through your incredidible generosity, you created something that will talked about for years to come.

A simple, thank you, seems totally inadequate.

You are very special people, who i consider privelaged to call friends.

Lil Nick.

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had i realised you had gone to sooooo much trouble i would have made an effort to dress up a little .Thank you all for a truly great nite. simon

Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I think it's all been said by everyone on here but I just wanted to add my own thanks to Milt and Trace, Stew and Sam plus all their family and helpers who worked so hard to make it such a special night for us all. It was so good to see people I hadn't seen for many years, even nicer that they knew who I am. And to those that said I look exactly the same as I did 30 years ago, many thanks indeed. And go and see your opticians, lol. It was an absolutely fantastic night, the memories of which I'll treasure forever. Thanks again guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information