Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dvla

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just done colour change v5 back in less than 2 weeks, someone must be there perhaps a Daily lucky dip Into a big back log Of envelopes

2. Likeskapri liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I moved house in April and sent four separate V5s in on April 28th, three for the daily cars to get the new address added and one for the 35 Ford for the new address and a change of engine cc as I fitted a new engine in March. The V5s for the dailies came back in two weeks and I'm still waiting for the V5 for the old Ford. Tried ringing and e-mailing but can't raise anybody. Just as well I'm not thinking of selling the car in the near future.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nick eyles View Post
    I moved house in April and sent four separate V5s in on April 28th, three for the daily cars to get the new address added and one for the 35 Ford for the new address and a change of engine cc as I fitted a new engine in March. The V5s for the dailies came back in two weeks and I'm still waiting for the V5 for the old Ford. Tried ringing and e-mailing but can't raise anybody. Just as well I'm not thinking of selling the car in the near future.
    did you add a note saying as it was tax exempt no further paperwork is needed for the change of engine size? the divs at dvla often think it'll change the taxation class like a modern car would which of course it doesn't.
    neil.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

6. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread caught my eye as I've just sent off my documents and photos for a rebody, checking the backup pic I took of the V5 I realise I haven't signed it. So if I'm really, really lucky I might get my paperwork back this month to sign and return!!! . Or more likely it will disappear for eva....

I'm a grown up member now ! roscobb's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took them three months to renew/change my driving license from an old 'paper' license to a photocard one. Large numbers of them were furloughed (but didn't publicise it) - seemed to return about three weeks ago. I went on-line in the end and used on of their 'virtual' assistants. Lots of text going backwards and forwards and eventually one of the staff called me back and was very helpful (although had no provisions to locate a lost license) even he advised to put 'Essential Worker' on any communication!
    Carburation suck'shttps://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/customavatars/avatar199184_4.gif

Official RnS Addict chevrolet50's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are these useless jobsworth ****s back to work yet? Still not received my v5 for registration plate change from late March,my driving license expired 2/7/20 even though when I originally passed it was valid until 2038 and I have still not received anything and to top it all off we have been driving around in our camper since 4th July and only just realised today the tax expired in May,they stop the tax discs that was such an easy system and suited everyone,they close the dvla offices and now no tax reminders in the post either,this country is getting worse,get the lazy *******s back to work and bring back common sense.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a VERY good reason they removed tax discs and it's nothing to do with cost You would normally have received a tax reminder about 6 weeks before it ran out but with no one to send them out then....

They had been trying to close the LOs pretty much straight after they opened them ! It was all to do with removing car registration from the control of Local Councils . Thye wanted to centralise it even back then in the early 70's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information