Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

google street view

4K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  zephyr 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Just checked my road, the aerial view shows the POS Special tarped over on the forecourt and the street view shows the top of my truck behind my gates .That camera must be pretty tall as from the road you can't see the truck as the drive rises by about 2 feet and then 6' 6" gates ?

#23 ·
another two

gedney rodder, you can see one of his moggies and a pick-up and motorhome outside his workshop. and truxdelux standing outside his workshop beside his 37 minx....for those who know them and know where to look.

#25 ·
I found this :whistle:

T Bird (had a knock on the rear 1/4 about 5 yrs ago been there ever since)

Kit car (dusenberge style with mini doors been there 4+ yrs) ignorant owner :shake:

Thats an early camino so im told :tup:

#26 ·
You can see my 56 F100 parked behind the wifes daily as clear as daylight,when i zoomed in it reminded me i really have to give the house windows a lick of paint,amazingly clear shots,have googled everybodys house i know ,wasted a hole afternoon but its been fun have a look anybody that knows rougly were i live will find my F100

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.