Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KK Pix

Images
    Post Thanks / Like

KK Pix

..and the sun always shines in New Malden!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=1214e1c56c

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Dragging not Bragging vince-305's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dw123 View Post
    ..and the sun always shines in New Malden!

www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=100294&id=629678896&l=1214e1c56c
    Nice pix Dave, maybe next month you'll get some of my car too
    Bit'z 'N' Piece's
    Ford consul mk2 chevy powered highrider

Official RnS Addict Dave'29Ford's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great turnout. Some serious muscle there

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, quite a few heavy today hitters

Nice photos Dave

Two Sauces and a Sausage! 55chev's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

kkk

Thanks for the warm welcome,some cool cars and a laid back atmosphere makes a great meet.your all more than welcome to our local meet at the DICK TURPIN every wednesday off the A127 SOUTHEND ARTERIAL A MILE PAST THE WICKFORD TURN OFF.. starts from 7 onwards.weather permitting as allways..

Cadillac fanatic MR1958CADILLAC's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 55chev View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome,some cool cars and a laid back atmosphere makes a great meet.your all more than welcome to our local meet at the DICK TURPIN every wednesday off the A127 SOUTHEND ARTERIAL A MILE PAST THE WICKFORD TURN OFF.. starts from 7 onwards.weather permitting as allways..
    Thanks for coming South of the water Marc, what a great morning you lot made it, I too brought 2 new people to the Krispy meet ( John Tuder Blown Camaro ) and Ricky with the 32 5W, when we arrived in convoy at about 8.45 I thought it was going to be a very quiet meet due to the car park being almost empty and several other things being on, plus a few of the regulars were either busy, off the road or at the Hayride....But how wrong could I be...?

The Tri Fives made it for me, but can you imagine what it would have been like if all the others were there.... one hell of a great Sunday morning.

Something tells me we are going to need a bit more parking soon....?

Hey Marc,I know You have noticed that a few of us have now ventured to your weekly meet, and what a great meet it is, the word is out and we will be coming quite regular now, and hopefully packing more and more south London's finest in the old Dick Turpin as the month's pass.

:
    Last edited by MR1958CADILLAC; 17-08-2009 at 23:26.

Two Sauces and a Sausage! 55chev's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Kkk

Quote Originally Posted by MR1958CADILLAC View Post
    Thanks for coming South of the water Marc, what a great morning you lot made it, I too brought 2 new people to the Krispy meet ( John Tuder Blown Camaro ) and Ricky with the 32 5W, when we arrived in convoy at about 8.45 I thought it was going to be a very quiet meet due to the car park being almost empty and several other things being on, plus a few of the regulars were either busy, off the road or at the Hayride....But how wrong could I be...?

The Tri Fives made it for me, but can you imagine what it would have been like if all the others were there.... one hell of a great Sunday morning.

Something tells me we are going to need a bit more parking soon....?

Hey Marc,I know You have noticed that a few of us have now ventured to your weekly meet, and what a great meet it is, the word is out and we will be coming quite regular now, and hopefully packing more and more south London's finest in the old Dick Turpin as the month's pass.

:
    #
    Hi Spencer
    Once again a top meet,i think you may well need a bigger car park soon!when we left KK we went to the ace which took us another hour or so to get there,had some grubb and played just a little on the way home,had an awsome day,must of done 150 plus miles ,proper street cars eh!LOL..also its good to see ya at the DICK TURPIN spread the word,would love to see the CUDA and the other looneys there.the only problem i see with KK is i put on half a stone eating all the f u c k i n donuts LOL..
    laters..........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information