Need help with dvla
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

 
Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    I'm a newbie !
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    1
    Images
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    65 nova is offline

    Need help with dvla

    Need help to register 65 nova,dvla want a letter from an american car club showing my vin no is for a 65 nova can any one put me in touch with someone who could help.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Official RnS Addict bigjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    sheffield
    Posts
    4,207
    Images
    1071
    Post Thanks / Like
    bigjob is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    Type in "American Auto Club" which incorporates the Chevy owners club, you'll have to join the club ,but they'll sort you out ,good luck,Bry
    My Intro
    Insurance Repairs, MOT Work
    or Full On Restorations

    Roberts Motor Bodies

    Home of Henry Hirise
    Click to visit our website.

    View the Henry Hirise Re-Build

    When was the last time you did something for the first time ?

  4. #3
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie blocckhead 1996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Edenbridge Kent
    Posts
    123
    Images
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    blocckhead 1996 is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    Quote Originally Posted by bigjob View Post
    Type in "American Auto Club" which incorporates the Chevy owners club, you'll have to join the club ,but they'll sort you out ,good luck,Bry
    Hi Bry
    The One i herd was Harley Davidson Turns Petrol into noise without the added advantage of Horsepower

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Official RnS Addict bigjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    sheffield
    Posts
    4,207
    Images
    1071
    Post Thanks / Like
    bigjob is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    Quote Originally Posted by blocckhead 1996 View Post
    Hi Bry
    The One i herd was Harley Davidson Turns Petrol into noise without the added advantage of Horsepower
    LOL,excelent !,i spoke to Tony Jarvis on the blower today(one of the biggest HD guys in the country,he does alot of work directly for them)even he ****ed hiselfBry
    My Intro
    Insurance Repairs, MOT Work
    or Full On Restorations

    Roberts Motor Bodies

    Home of Henry Hirise
    Click to visit our website.

    View the Henry Hirise Re-Build

    When was the last time you did something for the first time ?

  7. #5
    Official RnS Addict H15HSV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells
    Posts
    638
    Images
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    H15HSV is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    I thought Harley just turned good metal into scrap

  8. #6
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    400
    Images
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    ss64II is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    Hi
    When i shipped my '65 nova in, i took a copy of the Chilterns Auto Repair Manul to the DVLa and showed them how to decode the chassis plate, all the info is in there.

  9. #7
    Official RnS Addict roverman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    milton keynes
    Posts
    1,482
    Images
    1242
    Post Thanks / Like
    roverman is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    Quote Originally Posted by blocckhead 1996 View Post
    Hi Bry
    The One i herd was Harley Davidson Turns Petrol into noise without the added advantage of Horsepower



    90% of all harley's are still on the road....the other 10% made it home !!
    Last edited by roverman; 06-05-2010 at 10:44.

  10. #8
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie blocckhead 1996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Edenbridge Kent
    Posts
    123
    Images
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    blocckhead 1996 is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    Quote Originally Posted by roverman View Post


    90% of all harley's are still on the road....the other 10% made it home !!
    But just imagine if you broke down on your rice burner , how stupid you would look walking home in then girlie leathers with the hunch back

  11. #9
    longroof society member yellacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    346
    Images
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    yellacar is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    http://www.oldride.com/library/1963_chevrolet_nova.html

    Try the above site I know it is for A 63 nova but i am sure your nova will be covered there.

    Chers ian

    ps for your info try www.steves nova site.com A great friendly forum

  12. #10
    longroof society member yellacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    346
    Images
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    yellacar is offline

    Re: Need help with dvla

    yup just tried it Just use www.oldride.com (yes really!!!)

    Cheers Ian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Dvla
      By steve_w in forum Chat
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 13-05-2010, 13:01
    2. dvla
      By marcus57 in forum Chat
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 24-01-2010, 22:14
    3. DVLA on watchdog
      By 58 delray in forum Chat
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 28-04-2009, 21:22

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may post new threads
    • You may post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •