Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  1
+ Reply to Thread
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting pictures for some parts for sale

Hi there not been on much for ages ,
    Can anyone give me a step by step idiot guide to posting on the for sale section and how to add picture
    Sorry if this seems basic but I have forgotten how to thanks Andy

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    So that s a no then

Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the picture already in your images on here , if it is I usually go to where you want to post the ad click on new post , write you’re description , click on the square box three from the right that should allow you to load the picture from you’re images , I,m not an expert but it’s always worked for me someone else might have a better way of doing it , good luck with it .

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    click 'post new thread' in the for sale's,, fillin the required boxes, schroll down and type your description, schroll down until you see 'manage attachments', click on that and a box opens up, click on 'add files' and a smaller box opens up, click on 'choose file' and it'll open a third box where you choose an image from your computer and double click on it, then click on upload in the second box. repeat for all pics then in the bottom right of that box click 'done'. lastly over to the right click 'submit new thread.
    that should do it
    neil.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes you have to 'use the force!'

If you get the typical warning message about the Flash ****** just click through it and it still actually works.

To guarantee success before you start any Ad or even comment that will contain pics...
    Do this...
    Pre load the images FIRST!!

Go to top menu bar, click on Image Hosting, then Upload Image.
    A column of fields will appear and you simply click each one and select image.
    Keep going till they're all tee'd up.
    Click upload or summat at bottom, wait a bit, and boof they are now in your image gallery.

Now start ya ad and follow higher up instruction. Voila!!!

If you have any Edelbrock of Chevy V8 doodads can I have first dibs
    "We should take comfort that while we may have more still to endure, better days will return: we will be with our friends again; we will be with our families again; we will meet again."

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys I shall work up the courage and give it a go,,I am not very good with computers and get myself in a mess and get anouyed quickly.

I have noticed with most things now companies think all there customers are Bill Gates ..Took me 3hrs to follow Virgins instructions for an engineer to come out .Im just too old school Pre ( smart phones),born in the 60s so only NASA had computers when I was a boy LOL .
    Just wanted to give the guys on here first chance at some parts I am no longer going to use ,even Ebay gives me the fear ,,thanks for your advise and I shall try to load pics the n advert Thanks Again Andy

Official RnS Addict choppedblownpop's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you’re on a smartphone or iPad, it’s a lot easier to view the forum through an app, called Tapatalk, once on that,it’s so easy to post pics,you just have to press a pic icon, and it takes you to your photos

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shall never own a smartphone and I do have a Ipod but again I shall never understand how to use it ,,sorry bit of a lost cause when it comes to this things ,,fear of the unknown Thanks again folks

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 302zeph View Post
    I shall never own a smartphone and I do have a Ipod but again I shall never understand how to use it ,,sorry bit of a lost cause when it comes to this things ,,fear of the unknown Thanks again folks
    i tried a smart phone once, after 1/2 an hour trying to put contacts in i gave it to the wife before i smashed it the poxy thing. i've got an amazon kindle tablet which is ok for forums like here if i'm away from home and there's wifi but normally i use this pc tower, keyboard and flat screen monitor that i'm on now. my phone is a nokia with buttons and it's just fine. i can text and make calls, that's what a mobile phone is for isn't it?
    neil.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

12. Likeschoppedblownpop liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information