hi guys

just wondering if someone can help me as to finding out the parts i need to get/ make to set up my rear end on the T as a transverse rear leaf spring, i need to know all the other parts i will require i know il need dampers and trailing arms/ wishbone arms, but is there anything else, wheres a good place to get the parts needed

the set up im planning on doing is similar to this picture below from the ACE CAFE meet on wednesday

sorry for the blurred picture thought i had a better one but cant find it

sorry if its your T but was a real nice rod, its something different, to the usual jag rear end you always see on T's

thanks in advance