Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Brian Surey's Birthday 26th May

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  TRIP 55 
#1 ·
Happy Birthday Brian have a great day :D

#9 ·
Hi John ,Plumpcars linked me your message.You will have to excuse me but it's more like 40 years since the Vitesse went (it was the girlfriend who owned the Herald,she's gone too).Trying to put a face to the name but need a little help.Don't get on here too much ,they are strict on internet use here at the home(Plumpcars will get that).Will check back for your reply.Good luck with your Tri Chevy search.

#10 ·
Lived in the house with micky lacey chris winter steve welch and me john mckernan, lost touch with phil beavor but still in touch with edd brown oh and I married brian mcneals sister not as though that lasted very long.
Hope thats enough to promt your memory if not your past saving.

#11 ·
John Mck you should have said.I,m still in touch with Bryan and Dawn.Spoke to Eddy some time back.Not sure if Mickeys still about but Chris sadly passed away about a year ago.Quite often bump in to Steve Walker at car shows.Even been In touch with my ex Sue Firks recently.Good to hear from you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.