Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

David Totsch

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Reverend 
#1 ·
It is with great sadness that I am posting this thread to announce the very sad news to anybody who knew David of his sad passing yesterday Monday the 4th of June.the loss of A kind and very generous man

#6 ·
How sad, David came across as a really nice guy, RIP thoughts are with his Family, Bry

#8 · (Edited)
Just joined the site, after doing a few searches on David Totsch.....I'm a long-time member of TriFive.com....Apologize for not introducing my self first.

There will be a rally held in David's memory at:

8131 Jasbow Junction
Weeki Wachee,
Florida 34613

His family are thinking in the afternoon this Thursday, June 7th at 1 Pm , will run all afternoon.....I will get an exact time later.

#9 ·
I received the following e-mail from Roger Williamson who was a great friend of Dave Totsch and he and Virginia were helping Dave and his family during this ordeal. You will enjoy what Roger wrote.

His wishes were to be cremated and his ashes put inside his beloved 56 Chevy's door cavities with a sign that says''Do not vacuum''.He wants his long time friend from Germany,Stepfan Tietd to take the car to Germany and drive Dave around Europe. We are going to have a celebration of life for Dave at his house Thursday with all our friends and their classic cars, other than that I don't know what Janice has plans back home in Olathe. Dave's daughter from Texas is here and she got to see him before he passed. I'm sure Janice will have something about him back home. Before Dave moved to Fla. from New Hampshire, he would call us and talk about the weather. Dave would tell Virginia that he would have to put his car in storage in Oct. and then get it back out in April,she would tell him Roger puts his car up at night and then the next morning get it back out, so he started to come down here in Fla. and saw that the weather was a lot better. Dave moved here one year ago and really liked it here. Funny how things work out. Roger

If this tour does happen I for one Will be showing David and his wagon the hospitality and genorosity he showed to us in May

#10 ·
What lovely guy Pat ....bry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.