pics from 83/84
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

 
Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: pics from 83/84

  1. #1
    I'm a grown up member now !
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    brixworth
    Posts
    83
    Images
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    bash43 is offline

    pics from 83/84

    black 55 i believe was tim cooks,super pumpkin dressed as hellraiser. i took the picture of the white 55 at the pod and spoke to the owner,but didn't get his name,car ran a big block,doug nash box and lifted both front wheels in first and one in second.i was 18 and hooked.the other 2 pics are for Mr Dan.Come on ken tell me about the white 55.
    Attached Images

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Official RnS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    thundersley essex.
    Posts
    3,204
    Images
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    REDMAD is offline
    Is it Money Box? Second thoughts might be to early.
    Last edited by REDMAD; 05-07-2009 at 20:36.

  4. #3
    Historian timetravel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    polegate sussex
    Posts
    1,564
    Images
    1642
    Post Thanks / Like
    timetravel is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by bash43 View Post
    black 55 i believe was tim cooks,super pumpkin dressed as hellraiser. i took the picture of the white 55 at the pod and spoke to the owner,but didn't get his name,car ran a big block,doug nash box and lifted both front wheels in first and one in second.i was 18 and hooked.the other 2 pics are for Mr Dan.Come on ken tell me about the white 55.
    nice pics Bash, the white '55 was run by Tony Lewis, here's one of my pics...........
    http://www.timetraveldvds.co.uk/gall.../target30.html

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Official RnS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    thundersley essex.
    Posts
    3,204
    Images
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    REDMAD is offline
    Well done Nick

  7. #5
    I'm a grown up member now !
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    brixworth
    Posts
    83
    Images
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    bash43 is offline

    thanks for the invo

    Quote Originally Posted by timetravel View Post
    nice pics Bash, the white '55 was run by Tony Lewis, here's one of my pics...........
    http://www.timetraveldvds.co.uk/gall.../target30.html
    hi nic do you have any pics of a ford pop with spring ,stacey ,page ,on the doors. ran at the pod late 70s i think. regards martyn

  8. #6
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie BookhimDanno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Belair
    Posts
    428
    Images
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    BookhimDanno is offline

    Photo's 1 & 2

    I know the post is about a month old,but i just looked at the photo's again and the penny's dropped !. Thats my old chevy, i paid £250 for from a guy in Norwich. Sold it to a Martin ????????? from the northampton area. (that must be you i guess Bash ?)
    It was the Mr Dan bit that threw me ! (very formal).

  9. #7
    Historian timetravel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    polegate sussex
    Posts
    1,564
    Images
    1642
    Post Thanks / Like
    timetravel is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by bash43 View Post
    hi nic do you have any pics of a ford pop with spring ,stacey ,page ,on the doors. ran at the pod late 70s i think. regards martyn
    I've gotta pic on my site from '72 when it was run with no front end and the other pic is from www.theaccelerationarchive.co.uk from '76 when it ran as you remember it with spring stacey page on the doors and a flip front. Allan Page drove it and it had a small block Chevy


  10. #8
    [url=http://www.nobrain.d NoJive 55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sevenoaks/Canada/Scotland
    Posts
    14,365
    Images
    6247
    Post Thanks / Like
    NoJive 55 is offline
    Bash-43....... Yep a Big Welome to you ...
    Nice Photos..But tell us a bit about yourself.....pls,

    Wow do you think that white one was Tony Lewis 55....the four made into a Two door.......





    Who's got it now and I wonder if they know the history behind it



    Bob.....

  11. #9
    Official RnS Addict Stitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bournemouth Dorset
    Posts
    3,111
    Images
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stitch is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by NoJive 55 View Post

    Wow do you think that white one was Tony Lewis 55....the four made into a Two door.......





    Who's got it now and I wonder if they know the history behind it
    Bob.....
    Did he use 2dr sdn doors and move the pillar back ? , nice job if he did . I didn't know anybody had done that in the UK
    Champagne for my real friends,Real pain for my sham friends

    My Intro

  12. #10
    I'm a grown up member now !
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    brixworth
    Posts
    83
    Images
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    bash43 is offline

    white 55

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Did he use 2dr sdn doors and move the pillar back ? , nice job if he did . I didn't know anybody had done that in the UK
    hi stitch,i think you are right about the 4 to 2 door convertion i remember somebody else telling me that story.when you cant get what you want make it,works for me. bash 43

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Hayride pics......130 pics now......
      By Joe Clay in forum On Topic
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 21-08-2009, 20:07

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may post new threads
    • You may post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •