1949 SHOEBOX FORD 2 DR SEDAN, FLATHEAD 6CYL/3SPD COLUMN SHIFT , BEEN PARKED IN A SAN FRANCISCO GARAGE AND IN THE SAME FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME, STARTS AND RUNS DROVE ON THE TRAILER, FLOORS ARE SOLID, HAD A TWO WAY RADIO FITTED AT SOME POINT IN TIME AND HAS A GOVERNMENT STICKER ON THE DASH , MIGHT HAVE BEEN AN SF POLICE CAR ONCE UPON A TIME BUT WE HAVE NO DOCUMENTATION TO BACK IT UPOR IT JUST MAY HAVE BELONGED TO A HAM RADIO HOBBYIST , ORIGINAL FABRIC UNDER THE VINYL SEAT COVERING , INSPECTIONS WELCOME, ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED , MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE , PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FROM OAKLAND CALIFORNIA TO SOUTHAMPTON UK AND MOST OTHER EUROPEAN PORTS , DELIVERY TO YOURE DOOR AND UK REGISTRATION SERVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED , DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS, FREE STORAGE DURING THE CURRENT SITUATION IF YOU NEED IT , CALL RAY 001415 517 5754 EMAIL [email protected] .
NOT NEW TO THE GAME THIS IS MY 40TH YEAR SELLING CALIFORNIA CLASSICS BACK TO BLIGHTY AND THE COLONIES AND DROVE TO THE VERY FIRST CHELSEA CRUISE IN MY 66 MUSTANG I SOLD IT 45 YRS AGO FOR 550 QUID AND THE BUYER STILL OWNS IT .