1953 ford aussie ute rhd rustfree project $13250 shipping from california included
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Entry Info: 1953 ford aussie ute rhd rustfree project $13250 shipping from california included

Category:
Classifieds 1 Item (All details are required to post items in this section.)
Price
$13250
Condition of Item
GOOD
Description
AUSTRALIAN PICKUP
Likes Likes:  0
    Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool1953 ford aussie ute rhd rustfree project $13250 shipping from california included

1953 FORD AUSTRALIAN UTE , PURCHASED IN MELBOURNE AND IMPORTED TO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 15 YRS AGO BY THE OWNER OF ANTIOCH SPEEDWAY AFTER RUNNING SPRINTERS ALL OVER AUSTRALIA FOR SEVERAL YRS , DRIVEN IN THE BAY AREA FOR A FEW YRS AND THEN TAKEN OFF THE ROAD FOR AN UPDATE , BODY IS RUSTFREE , NO PATCH PANELS , TWO TAILGATES , TWO WINDSCREENS , TWO GRILLES ONE 53 ONE 54, DASH IS COMPLETE, SIDE TRIM IS ALL THERE , NEW OAK BOARDS FOR THE BED ENGINE IS A 32 VALVE DUAL CAM UNIT MATED TO AN AUTO BOX FROM A MK8 LINCOLN , CUSTOM BUILT HEADERS , ENGINE/GEARBOX ARE BOLTED IN PLACE STOCK FENDERWELLS WOULD HAVE TO BE MODIFIED OR NEW ONES MADE , PROBABLY BETTER SUITED TO A WINDSOR OR A 302 WITH A SINGLE FOUR BARREL CARB, THERE IS ALSO FUEL INJECTED 5.0 V8 ENGINE THAT COULD GO WITH THE DEAL IF REQUIRED , BODY IS VERY VERY STRAIGHT FLOORS ARE SOLID , THIS IS A FACTORY AUSTRALIAN BUILT PICKUP NOT A ONE OFF CUSTOM , I HAVE EVERYTHING FOR IT EXCEPT THE RADIATOR AND SEAT WHICH ORIGINALLY WAS A PASSENGER CAR 4DR FRONT SEAT , THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAD IT BUT THREW IT AWAY THINKING HE WAS GOING TO GO BUCKETS ! I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ONE IT WILL GO WITH THE TRUCK IF I HAVE IT AT POINT OF SALE , WHEELS THAT ARE ON IT ARE MOPAR RALLIES , SOME OF THE PICTURES HAVE LOADED SIDEWAYS I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE IT , AUSTRALIA,S RANCHERO BUT WAY BEFORE FORD OF AMERICA BUILT ONE , VERY COOL WHEN FINISHED AND MOST LIKELY WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND IN BLIGHTY , WOULD LOVE TO BUILD IT BUT I JUST KNOW I,D NEVER FINISH IT , ANY INSPECTION WELCOME, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FIRE AWAY I,VE BEEN AROUND A VERY LONG TIME AND HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE , PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FROM OAKLAND CALIFORNIA TO SOUTHAMPTON UK AND MOST EUROPEAN PORTS , DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS , FREE STORAGE IF REQUIRED DURING THE CURRENT SITUATION , CALL 001415-517-5754 EMAIL [email protected]

Last edited by RAYS CLASSICS.COM; 20-09-2020 at 16:59.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Thread Information