1959 Apache Fleetside £10k on the road
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Entry Info: 1959 Apache Fleetside £10k on the road

Category:
Classifieds 1 Item (All details are required to post items in this section.)
Price
£10k
Condition of Item
used
Description
nice!
Likes Likes:  0
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

1959 Apache Fleetside £10k on the road

Right, so due to a new business venture needing immediate investment I need to sell this truck, all the details are on the original ad part way down page 4. Since the last ad, I've fitted a hand made centre console which fits great. Caddy caps are no longer here, I have a set of smoothies (7" and 8" x 15" in green) or for a small amount extra the wheels I borrowed can go with it as the owner of the 17" wheels is happy to sell them, they're fitted with pretty much brand new Pirelli p zero 245/55x17 that have done a few hundred miles.

First person with the right money gets to take it away, maybe interested in a possible part exchange for an English wheel, motorised bead roller or treadle guillotine.

Still using it on a daily basis but could do with getting it gone this weekend, any interest please give me a call on 07884166686.
    Martyn

Grab yourself a bargain, at £10k its cheap
    Many thanks to RnS for the ad
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Dippus Shittus

I know Latin.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    To answer a few questions, Its very reliable, drives nice but you need a fairly good leg to press the brake, power brakes would improve it but its never bothered me.

Gearbox is a little close to the tunnel so about twice a week you get a very slight vibration but its hardly noticeable, Speedo doesn't work but its never bothered me, got an oil light as the gauge needs a T piece to connect it up, Heater is new and works great, tyres are just starting to show signs of age on the smoothies but perfectly usable, tyres on 17" wheels are new, all the lights work, fuel, charging, amps and temp gauges all work fine too.

She's an awesome truck and I would desperately love to keep her but I just can't look after all 6 of the yanks we have, I need the funds for metal working tools, new workshop doors and insurance etc so she has to go.

Last year we took her to the Cannibals CC do in Bedfordshire and we cruised around 55 mph all the way at 43mpg and didn't miss a beat.

Feel free to ask any more questions and ill put the replies here for all to be informed.
    Thanks

ps I would much rather sell her on here but she may end up on eBay in the next 24 hours....
    Last edited by bartnpenni; Today at 12:07.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Dippus Shittus

I know Latin.....