1959 chevy apache 3200- 6 cyl-man- cali truck-
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Entry Info: 1959 chevy apache 3200- 6 cyl-man- cali truck-

Category:
Classifieds 1 Item (All details are required to post items in this section.)
Price
Condition of Item
used
Description
was a 2 owner truck in usa, original panels,
Attachments
Likes Likes:  0
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

1959 chevy apache 3200- 6 cyl-man- cali truck-

Here we have a very good solid original condition, 1959 chevrolet apache 3100 fleetside pickup, a bit rarer than the stepside versions and awkward to find in such a nice original patinated condition , bought and imported by me from sacremento , california some 7 yrs ago, [ black plate truck ], with one or two sensible upgrades to help keep the old girl going ,these include - alternator conversion - twin choke webber - powerspark ignition - halogen headlamps + led rears, [ original parts kept ] recent shocks fitted allround.
    the thriftmaster 235 cui motor is believed to have been rebuilt but have no proof but runs as sweet as a nut, starts first kick and the webber carb has lifted performance a touch aswell, all fluids have been changed this year and serviced by me.
    believed to be a 2 owner truck in states with gen mileage of 86,000.
    paintwork is mainly 90% original patina, with some added + a few coats of laquer for protection , body is very good and straight, door bottoms are showing signs but i have a repair panel available if needed , i use it as a daily driver weather permitting, the six cylinder motor being strong and reliable to date - 4 speed manual box is good and sound, all standard running gear greased and ready to go --real solid underside needing nothing ,to say its a old girl it drives very well, looks great, and pretty rare.
    original untouched dash with a good working heater , wipers , switches etc , mexican blanket seat cover , super clean original panels, 4 good tyres, with beauty rings and spare. decent offer around that price
           [ its not new , it drives like truck, you get the idea ]
    Attached Images
    Last edited by corvette; 24-08-2020 at 16:17. Reason: 2 parts of description wrong

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    deposit now taken, cheers

Thread Information