Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1959 Chevy Apache Fleetside Pick Up

9K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  chewy 
#1 ·
This is a regretted sale of my much loved 59 Chevy Apache, but I have a 57 Chevy Cameo pick up that I need to finish and I think if I sell this it will give me more motivation to finish the Cameo!

The truck is taxed and tested until Feb 2011.

This truck came from California in 2007 where it was owned and built by a famous speed shop.The truck drives very well and has been 100% reliable. It is rust free and has never been welded, nice and straight, few minor dings and lousy paint, adds to it's character and I like it! This is the long body truck so ideal for carrying motorbikes, etc.

This is a list of what the truck has:-

350 V8 with period parts, rams horns, etc
350 turbo box
10 bolt rear end with new prop
TCI independent front suspension incorporating Mustang 2 parts, tubular arms, rack & pinion steering, disc brakes, etc, all fully adjustable
Power brake servo
Chrome steel wheels with good white band tyres
New rear springs
C notched chassis
Fully rewired
Electric wipers
Heater
Nice diamond pleat seat, interior is clean and tidy with carpets - a bonus!
Comes with new quarter window rubbers and door rubbers - just never got round to ftting them
Recent front screen (top tint)
Recent rear brake rebuild and service
Electronic ignition
and probably loads of other stuff I have forgotten!

The chrome is original, the front bumper is quite good but the grill is dull.

Not so good points

Drivers side window cracked (but it is flat glass and available on ebay in this country)
Speedo doesn't work (think it' the cable)

Any questions please give me a call on 07887 875023

Open to offers

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
This is a regretted sale of my much loved 59 Chevy Apache, but I have a 57 Chevy Cameo pick up that I need to finish and I think if I sell this it will give me more motivation to finish the Cameo!

The truck is taxed and tested until Feb 2011.

This truck came from California in 2007 where it was owned and built by a famous speed shop.The truck drives very well and has been 100% reliable. It is rust free and has never been welded, nice and straight, few minor dings and lousy paint, adds to it's character and I like it! This is the long body truck so ideal for carrying motorbikes, etc.

This is a list of what the truck has:-

350 V8 with period parts, rams horns, etc
350 turbo box
10 bolt rear end with new prop
TCI independent front suspension incorporating Mustang 2 parts, tubular arms, rack & pinion steering, disc brakes, etc, all fully adjustable
Power brake servo
Chrome steel wheels with good white band tyres
New rear springs
C notched chassis
Fully rewired
Electric wipers
Heater
Nice diamond pleat seat, interior is clean and tidy with carpets - a bonus!
Comes with new quarter window rubbers and door rubbers - just never got round to ftting them
Recent front screen (top tint)
Recent rear brake rebuild and service
Electronic ignition
and probably loads of other stuff I have forgotten!

The chrome is original, the front bumper is quite good but the grill is dull.

Not so good points

Drivers side window cracked (but it is flat glass and available on ebay in this country)
Speedo doesn't work (think it' the cable)

Any questions please give me a call on 07887 875023

Open to offers
that is a nice truck ,, :smoke::smoke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.