1959 ford mark 2 zephyr recent respray reluctant sale tons of rare bits and spares
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
    I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

1959 ford mark 2 zephyr recent respray reluctant sale tons of rare bits and spares

It is with great sadness I am having to sell my rare 1959 lowline which would of been one of the first lowlines as they stopped making the highlinemark 2 zephyr I have spent a fortune on a outer bare metal respray and bodywork all panels were removed and panels gap sorted any bog was replaced with fresh steel it also has had two new outer sills, had a new rear quarter panels fitted aswell its rock solid all over and basically needs the interior redoing i have spare seats to do this although not matching in colour i do have a brand new set of custom made seat covers of leopard print seats covers that have been custom made and never fitted the car has had a new front and back window seals nad basically needs the chrome refitting its currently stored in my garage.

I have a ruck of spares to go with it including rare 14" wheels and a set of rechromed rear light housings and various other bits and bobs in boxes spares nuts bolts lights parts etc. Reg was valued at £900 about 3 years ago the engine is strong but needs a service it runs and drives but one of the rubbers on in gear arms has ripped and needs replacing it had a new clutch before going into storage its a beautiful car and will be good for many years to come with a little tlc

I have tons of photos of the strip down and rebuild to so far a little tlc and few weekends work would have this back on the road its probably one of the first lowlines being a 59 the clokc reads 107,000 which is probably genuine as it was owned by an old fella in swansea and was only used for shows down there.
    Now Im not desperate to get rid of it but needs must it owes me in excess of £6500 not including the parts I have for it including full set of new door seals new brakes seals new seat covers which are beautiful white leopard print with red panels and white piping. All the hard work has been done I am looking to see what offers I get I dont want to sell it all seperately but as with most people these days the financial situation has taken priority so needs must but I wont take pennies so sensibe offers and to a loving new keeper no dealers or gypo scrap men looking to make a quick buck i am offering it here before it goes to fleabay as its a car that will make someone very proud. I am looking for £4750 ovno I might take a cheap part ex for WHY but would prefer a cash sale 07012 906878 thanks Paul

Pic links of resto to current condition below car is located in manchester

restoration pics 59 Zep Restoration Photos by lethalizle | Photobucket

final paint pics 59 Zep Final Paint Stages Photos by lethalizle | Photobucket

current condition 59 Zep As It Is Now Photos by lethalizle | Photobucket
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    bump price reduced to £4000 ono may part ex or swop for WHY try me

Thread Information