hey there folks , its time for my beloved 1967 Austin a40 countryman mk2 to go I've had this old girl for about three years now its now time for it to go to make room for a sunbeam, the car has had many mods over the years the main being an mg midget 1275 lump fitted as well as front disc brakes the car was running 4 months ago very well ,mechanically its not bad unfortunately the rot has set in the worst part is the drivers side rear quarter panel the drivers floor pan has also rotted , interior is pretty crap front seats are worn dash is ok as well as rear seat the car has been lowered not sure how much by also sits on midget rostyle wheels the car does have potential a perfect brit rod perhaps?? or rat it! she's primered up needs rubbing down again ideally! im Cambridge based will need to be trailered away im looking for 800 but am open to offers these cars fetch good money for spares! also interesting reg (kkk 769e) perfect if your a klan member or have some kind of death wish! I will try to pop some pics up shortly! my numbers 07519054739 phone any time!

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

im open to offers folks!!