1971 Dodge Dart 360 5.9L 8v for sale
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Entry Info: 1971 Dodge Dart 360 5.9L 8v for sale

Category:
Classifieds 1 Item (All details are required to post items in this section.)
Price
Condition of Item
used
Description
see ad
Attachments
Likes Likes:  1
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

1971 Dodge Dart 360 5.9L 8v for sale

71 Dodge Dart for sale. I imported this myself in 2014 from Texas, its been in Texas all its life and has no rust and is a low mileage car at approx 30k. It was originally a straight 6 engine and was converted to v8 by the last owner. I bought it from a USA dealer so have not got much history of the build. Its has a 360 5.9 engine, magnum engine of about 1980's origin. Not sure if its been reworked but its very clean with new core plugs etc, so suspect rebuilt. has headman headers and 3" system . 727 transmission, Elderbrock 600 carb, rear axle is a 9" ford one, with custom shortened shafts to suit the Dart, apparently a £2 to £3k upgraded in USA. Has the later date big disc brakes and wider wheel hubs 4 1/2 " pcd, new front suspension arms (still has stickers on)

I dont think it completed many miles in the USA since conversion to v8 and I've had it garaged 5 years ( too many other projects)

I converted to UK headlights, rewired for UK brake lights and indicators. its uk registers on a J plate and on SORN. Ive also converted the ignition to a later GM style HEI system.

Its got a slight mis fire that i haven been able to bottom out but I've also lost interest and would prefer to work on my 58 Apache.

need a couple of weekend tinkering as its sat a while ( dry garage). Front bench seat needs recovering , and new or repaired headlining.

I;ll try to load more photos, but im struggling with the flash player ( im not great with PC's) better with cars :-)

Also I need to get some more recent photos, so if it ever stops raining I'll get it out the garage for some fresh photos.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by uber cool; 12-06-2020 at 14:23.

2. Likeschinkamon liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I've worked out how to load pictures I've uploaded some fresh ones from today.
    Its UK road legal now been garaged since imported but has not been on the road as a few things to finish off, i just dont seems to have time to complete!

Apologies for a slow response to anyone how messaged me as I also managed to lock myself out of RnR and couldn't get back on.

Last edited by uber cool; 12-06-2020 at 14:14.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by uber cool; 12-06-2020 at 14:22.

6. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice car for the money

Thread Information