1992 Chevrolet C1500 Extended Cab Pickup

For sale here is my good friend Chevosaurus. I've had him for a while now and I don't really want to sell him because it is the favourite vehicle that I have ever owned. Everywhere he goes heads are turned and people love it.

Chevosaurus has been lowered significantly with a chassis notch on the rear. Drives extremely well for a lowered truck. There are black aftermarket steel wheels and tyres fitted. There is a 100 litre LPG tank fitted in the bed and a solid cover with lifting struts covering the bed. The interior is almost unmarked red velour, extremely comfortable and seats 6 adults on the two benches. There are Rockford Fosgate component speakers fitted in lovely trimmed enclosures in the doors.

Engine is 4.3 litre V6 running on LPG. The 4.3 V6 engine is a small block chevy with two cylinders removed! So they are extremely reliable and easy and cheap to get parts for should you ever need them. Its torquey and runs smoothly. Its coupled to a GM 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission with column shift. The gearbox engages gears very smoothly. Twin stainless pipes are fitted from the manifolds back and it sounds great.

The bodywork is straight with nice chrome bumpers and trims, however the paint is sunburnt on the bonnet and roof and there are some small marks on the paint. Its got plenty of character though and polishes up nicely, the pictures speak a thousand words. The windows are factory tinted and there is a brand new 4 piece solar glass slider fitted to the rear.

The only bad point to mention about Chevosaurus is that on initial startup from cold first thing in the morning he puffs out a bit of blue smoke just for a split second, indicating worn valve stem seals. However the oil consumption is minimal, I drive him daily and it might be months between top ups, by which time I change the oil and filter anyway. Also the front discs are slightly warped so when braking from highway speeds there is some pulsation in the pedal.

MOT until December 2010 and tax until June 2010.

£3995