Anybody want to rescue this old girl
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Entry Info: Anybody want to rescue this old girl

Category:
Classifieds 1 Item (All details are required to post items in this section.)
Price
$2600
Condition of Item
WELL WORN
Description
HILLMAN ESTATE CAR
Likes Likes:  0
    Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

CoolAnybody want to rescue this old girl

any body want to rescue this old girl , 1958 hillman estate car, lhd one owner California Car been sat in a back garden since 1977 4 cylinder twin carbs 4 speed floor shift had it turning over and running very briefly gravity feeding the carbs will run with carbs rebuilt and gas tank sorted, front floors are rusted out rear floors are good inner outer sills are good lower front wings are rotted what's left of the paint is original the bonnet is off a rapier , seen loads of huskies in America and owned quite a few only estate car I,ve ever seen , its rough but saveable for someone with time on their hands hate to see it scrapped $2800 landed in Southampton with a clean california title , call 0014155175754 email [email protected] send me a pm with you're number and I,ll call you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray..Yes Its worth saving you don't see many of these around.....and seen a lot worse....
    Got to be a project for someone....hopefully someone will come along soon or maybe try and post this up on the Classic Hillman car site.....

Forum Sponsor RAYS CLASSICS.COM's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope so it would be a shame to see it weighed in , I used to see it through a crack in the fence for many yrs and then a few months ago the fence was gone and the dozers were starting to take the house down at one time there were about 5 old fintial mercs in there keeping it company , when I dragged it out it had a steel front bumper sturdy enough to push a tank and a piece of wood for a rear one ! the twin carbs are cool , I,ve pretty much priced it for the cost of the transport and ocean freight ,I can picture it lowered a little bit with some wide steelies quarter bumpers and painted the original colours , if only I had nothing but time !

Thread Information