C10 SWB 1985 Project
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Entry Info: C10 SWB 1985 Project

Category:
Classifieds 1 Item (All details are required to post items in this section.)
Price
Condition of Item
used
Description
needing work
Attachments
Likes Likes:  0
    I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

C10 SWB 1985 Project

Offered for sale is a project that i bought a while back.Only for sale as im setting up a new business venture.
    1985 C10 short wheel base (desirable model) pretty solid truck but does require some work however it does start and drive and sounds strong.
    Has a crate 350 motor fitted along with an Edelbrock Carb and Inlet Manifold, (not recently). also Headers are fitted. Power Steering . Good interior and has the handy opening rear screen. Gearbox is a 3 speed auto and selects all the gears. Has a recently refurbished set of 5 spoke 16" Alloy Wheels. Rear axle has been modified (flipped) to lower the truck and is all finished (no c-notch fitted so complies with current modified car rules). Front features -2" dropped spindles and cut springs (they have been cut too much in my opinion and will need replacing). Bodywise the truck is in vgc for the year, i have however found corrosion in the sills and inner sills and the cab corners. The rust is repairable but i opted at expense to buy all of these panels new as well as 4 new headlights and both rear lights. Other small areas of rust mainly on the bed which is off the vehicle at the moment. Bed also needs some repair work but good for the year. Any panels for the bed can be cheaply bought or repaired using homemade sections. Price is firm so will finish it myself one day if the price isnt met however there is a small amount of wriggle room here (very small lol). Lots of paperwork and been UK registered for decades so ready for some resto work and road use. Sensibly priced as youd be hard pushed to find a swb C10 in the US and import it for anywhere near this price. Gary 07815 114062 e mail [email protected] Mileage 45,000 ish .
    IMG_1045.JPGIMG_1043.JPGIMG_1038.JPGIMG_1021.JPGIMG_1034.JPG

£4000 with no engine or gearbox. £5000 as a complete truck...
    Last edited by carsmutley; 27-10-2019 at 15:56.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    pmed you.
    need a job done on your project? i may be able to help.

I'm a grown up member now !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    SOLD Thanks.

Thread Information