SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Due to no longer having a garage, I have to sell my beloved pride and joy. She’s rock solid with no rust or rot anywhere, as the body was taken back to bare metal before painting a very distinctive orange. She’s a fantastic car and it’s impossible to drive her without constantly smiling.
• Year: 1960
• Former Keepers: 9
• MOT Expiry: 29/11/14
• Road tax is free of course due to being 54 years young
• Engine: Ford 1600 Pinto, Weber carb with K&N filter.
• Gearbox: 5 speed type 9.
• Radiator: Toyota alloy twin fan.
• Suspension: Front has modified Escort legs converted to adjustable coilovers, rear has adjustable shocks with 2” lowering blocks on the leaf springs.
• Rear Axle: Anglia 105e.
• Steering: Modified Escort steering rack, shortened Capri steering column, quick release removable leather steering wheel.
• Wheels: 13” Mini-Lite Design from R&R alloys (Deep dish on rear & shallow dish on front).
• Seats: Fronts are half leather/half Alcantara from an Audi TT, and rear is standard bench seat (although you’d be hard pushed to take rear passengers unless they don’t have legs).
• She is low, so have to go slow over those horrible little square speed bumps (could of course lift her up on the adjusters, but she just looks perfect the way she sits)
• There is a slight rattle from clutch selector fork. Think the cable just needs adjusting.
Car can be viewed in the St Pauls area of central London.
I want a cash sale (no swaps) and will not take any offers below £4,500.
Ryan - 07425 225 876
Email: [email protected]