Running out of time....... 66 this year.... blah blah!

Anyway, my panel van is up for sale. On here first, before it goes on the Evilbay.

£16000 firm

Spec is as follows.
1956 GMC with Chevy front end. Big Block motor. 700R4 transmission with upgrades and cooler.
Chevy front clip - not sure which, but likely Camaro. Chevy rear end. Air assist rear shocks.
Very nicely trimmed interior. LED interior lights.
A/C. Power steering. 2 speed wipers with intermittent wipe and electric wash.
Alloy radiator, electric fan

Very good to drive.

Will need some work, but there is a huge bundle of new parts to come with it. Including -

O/S/front wing
Polished steering column with controls and steering lock and u/j's etc
Steering wheel
Rear bumper
Radiator grille
Headlamp bezels
Billet instrument panel with gauges
Ceramic coated headers
Alloy valve covers and air filter
4 link rear end kit
Windscreen rubber
All the above are new and unfitted

Also a good used pair of front inner wings

Minor corrosion in rear arches have been repaired properly with new metal and lead loaded. There is a little bit of bubbling on the scuttle. Otherwise the body and chassis are good. Seats are leather and electric (not working) There are power and usb sockets. Air horns. Windows are manual. Good heater and the a/c works well. It will probably need a rewire..

I guess I have misssed a few details, but this gives a fair idea. It is a huge attention drawer... Good economy on a run. About 22mpg. It is very usuable as is, although the rear suspension is getting a bit knackered. The price is firm. Find another one ,as the saying goes. NO swaps. Poss p/ex - but it will have to be very interesting and auto.

If it doesn't sell, I will complete it and then it will be £30K +

07826 555943