Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Mk1 Capri 302 Project

6K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  EdGasket 
#1 ·
1972 Ford Capri 3000 GXL (Rolling Shell)

Was on the road three years ago with 302 and FMX box. Shell is in excellent condition and has a super rare LSD rear end. Complete apart from front seats. Should be able to put back on the road pretty quickly, assuming you have more time than me!

Included or will haggle - 1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 LX, up and running motor with sweet 302, AOD trans and 8.8 LSD rear axle. Will not sell this seperately to the Capri, but will sell the Capri without the Mustang (if that makes sense!)

£2000 for the pair or £1000 for the Capri.

Shaun 07974 269364.

#4 · (Edited)
Hi Shaun,

I'm looking for a MK1 Capri and placed an add in the wanted section. Does the car car still have all the parts for fitting the V8? Stuff like engine/gearbox mounts, propshaft and exhausts. Just noted the add today pity as I visited Blackpool Friday/Saturday and could have looked at the car then. I will not be able to view until next weekend, if the car is still available then I am very interested. Do you have the V5c?

Cheers Kenny

#6 ·
Yes it's got the V5, but not the exhausts or engine mounts (although I think the previous owner still has them if required). The car's on Ebay now with no reserve as I need the room and cash. Give me a bell if you want to view it, sorry can't do next weekend as I'll be racing at Shakey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.