Model A Hemi 4 Speed coupe
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Entry Info: Model A Hemi 4 Speed coupe

Category:
Classifieds 1 Item (All details are required to post items in this section.)
Price
Condition of Item
old
Description
50s style
Likes Likes:  0
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Model A Hemi 4 Speed coupe

ok im selling my A to build something else, I will part trade for a Harley duo glide but nothing else maybe a 51-52 f1 truck but nothing else please don't waste your or my time offering a bmw etc im not interested. this is a Chrysler hemi 331 which runs a dream with solid lifters h lift cam and as you can see 6 94s which run a progressive linkage its got a Saginaw 4 speed ali schaffer flywheel and mc cleod clutch which has a hydraulic throw out bearing fitted,3.7 gears through a 9" ford which has a locker and was built by southern axles in Watford.the dash in the car is a 40s ford one and looks the nuts,its as traditional as you can get and ready to put your stamp on it. im asking 25k and that's quite a firm price as many are asking more for fiberglass and boring chevy engines,if you want a chevy engine car or ford at that matter I will sell without the engine and box for 5k less. thanks and have a great Christmas. Feel free to message me first then I will send my contact details. Thanks

the brakes have been all renewed and all new shocks radiator steering joints and exhausts are custom made with SPEEDTONE mufflers.it has a 56 f1 box and column 48 chevy rear lights and new wiring loom.since these pictures were taken 3 months ago I have fitted the screen and the roof insert,the screen has now developed a crack probably hit the throttle abit to hard for it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump would px with a 50s truck

Thread Information