Stunning One Off BMW Custom Trike !!.
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
    Worn Out Fanny Magnet. Mike Hunt's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

CoolStunning One Off BMW Custom Trike !!.

Hi all,

This is my Unique and Stunning Custom Built BMW Trike. It is based on a BMW K100RS EFi. (1,000cc 8V). It has been built from scratch, as an on-going project taking over 2 Years !. It has the K100 Front End, Engine, G/Box, Fuel Tank etc, then it has been fully altered from the Tank back. It is Permanantly Altered, and is most certainly NOT just a Motorbike with an Axle slung and Bolted under its Arse End, which is why it has had to be Fully Inspected and Re-Registerd by the pesky DVLA !. Its now a Hard Tail so not like riding on a Feather Pillow, but very Sharp and Positive just like a Hard Tail should be. (With NO Front End Wobble at all). Amongst many other things, it has a Harley Davidson Seat, Gorgeous One Off Stainless Exhaust System, with Twin Outlets each side, Reliant Back Axle, Custom Fabricated Back Rest and Rear fender, Loads of Chrome, and Polished/Mirror Stainless Steel, including Chromed Valve & Sump Covers, Forward Controls, Maltese Cross Headlight and Stop Lights, Skull Brake Light as well, Brand New Alloys & Tyres, etc, etc. The list goes on and on like a `kin Ariston !. Everything is either New, or Stripped, Checked & Rebuillt like new, including the Engine & Rear Axle. Its Painted in Gloss Jet Black, which goes great with all of the Chrome. My intention was to have it Custom Air Brushed, but will leave that to the new owner to decide now. This is surely a Potential Show Winner, and is totally unique to my Design and Spec. It is all ready to go, the Newly Issued Frame No. has been Stamped On, and the DVLA have issued a new "Q" Plate Reg No and V5 for it. Its already MOT`d and Taxed. Everything has been done Properly, and it is Fully Registered and Road legal as a Trike. Believe it or not, I did a quick Tot Up the other day, and it has cost me between £12-13k in all to have it built !. Obviously I know that I wont get anything like this back for it, so I am looking for Serious & Sensible Offers around £5k !!!!. The only reason I am selling it, is my Health has Deteriorated too much in the time it has taken to Build it for me to use and enjoy it properly, so I am going to concentrate on my 4 Wheel Rods & Customs from now on !!. If anyone wants more Info, or has any questions, please give me a shout.

Cheers,

Dave.

Last edited by Mike Hunt; 08-04-2010 at 11:41.
    I want to Die Peacefully in my Sleep like my Dad, not Screaming like the other Passengers on his Bus !!.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still for sale, and now Advertised on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
    I want to Die Peacefully in my Sleep like my Dad, not Screaming like the other Passengers on his Bus !!.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still up for Grabs, and all Fully Sorted with the DVLA now too !!. New "Q" Reg No, 12 Mths Road Tax, Revised MOT Cert with New Reg/Chassis No`s, etc, etc, all received in Todays Post, so ready to jump on and Ride Away. (Or Delivery can be arranged !!). Looking for CASH Offers of around £5,000 which is a `Kin Bargain given that it stands me at over £13k !!. Would love to say "Swap or Deal With Rod or Custom", but I cant, as I aint got room to park another Motor, and I also need the Dosh for me Custom CF Van Build !!.

Dave.
    Last edited by Mike Hunt; 08-04-2010 at 11:42.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stunning One Off BMW Custom Trike !!.

This is back on the Market now, as Summer is Coming, and its Ideal Triking Weather. I also need the Dosh to get my V8 Bedford CF Build completed !!.

Dave.

Thread Information