Anyone care to swell the numbers with a few 'age related' rods and Yanks ?
The CVCM & CCVC
Invite you to a
Charity Classic Car
Fun Run along
The Historic Route of the original A12 on:
25th April 2010, National Drive It Day
Driving along original roads that our classic cars would have used. Starting at Brentwood and travelling along the old A12 through small communities as it winds its way though the Essex countryside to Dedham on the Essex / Suffolk border. A fun filled day with several stops en route to rediscover the forgotten treasures of this historic road.
The climax will be a static display where awards, raffle prizes and rally plaques will be distributed.
The Starting point will be The Bull
opposite Grange Motors
Route maps provided
Car Clubs and individuals welcome
Cost :£6.00 by cheque payable to the CCVC. The proceeds of the run will be going to "Headway" the Brain Injury Charity
Rules of the Event:-
1. The event is open to Vintage, Classic, Sports and American cars, also Motorcycles and small commercial vehicles. Entry is at the discretion of the
2. The entrant must be the legal owner of the vehicle or be authorised by the owner to be using the vehicle.
3. Entries should only be on the official entry form: please use a separate form for each vehicle. Photocopies of this are acceptable. No change of vehicle can be made without prior notification and acceptance of the organisers.
4. All vehicles must be licensed and have a valid MOT certificate at the time of the event.
5. The use of the vehicle entered must be covered by appropriate insurance as required by law
6. Entry may be refused if satisfactory evidence of valid insurance cannot be produced upon request.
For full details of this event and a booking form Contact:
Alan Osborn TWO Services Ltd. 2 Hovefields Lodge, Burnt Mills, Basildon, Essex,
SS13 1EB. Tel. 01268 727603. Email: alan @ two-services.com
Or: Download the booking form from the attachment below
Attachment: Entry Form CVCM & CCVC Charity Classic Car<br /> Fun Run
Filename: Charity Classic Car Fun Run.pdf