Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
    I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs upSpring Break 2014

The Hot Rod and Vintage Kulture SPRING BREAK event returns to Stonham Barns, Suffolk for it’s third year on the weekend of 11th to 13th April 2014.

The first show in 2012 was blighted by arctic temperatures, but still managed to bring together a superb range of cars and bikes, and a good number of traders throughout the weekend. All of the previous years ‘staples’ will be there, John Price, the hugely popular grasstrack oval, traders, and evening and daytime music acts.

The Show and Shine accepts Rods, Yanks, British tin, military vehicles, Bobbers, Harleys, and much more. Spring Break 2013 also featured the koolest ‘retro’ entertainment acts. The show itself kicked off on Friday evening, with a Record Hop just for the hardcore ‘weekenders’ courtesy of ‘Jump Back Boogie’. Saturday showcases the freaky blade swallowing, mind reading, and fire hooping ‘skills’ of Daisy Black, Alex McAleer, and the ‘Gossamer Thread Vaudeville Co. Later there was music from the Q Plates and Jackson Sloan, and a Burlesque show featuring Mamas Kittens with Miss Ruby Ripple.

You can arrive at Spring Break in absolutely any vehicle, but the inner showground area is restricted to Pre ’73, with the Show & Shine featuring pre ’73 and a separate area for post 73 ‘Special Interest’.

2014 lineup is set tol be as kool as previous years. The entire weekend, with two nights camping is just £25 (or £22 in advance). More details and all prices are available at Spring Break – 11th-13th April, Mid Suffolk Showground at Stonham Barns 2014 | Shows-UK .

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a grown up member now ! nitrousnutter's Avatar
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by springbreakchelle View Post
    The Hot Rod and Vintage Kulture SPRING BREAK event returns to Stonham Barns, Suffolk for it’s third year on the weekend of 11th to 13th April 2014.

The first show in 2012 was blighted by arctic temperatures, but still managed to bring together a superb range of cars and bikes, and a good number of traders throughout the weekend. All of the previous years ‘staples’ will be there, John Price, the hugely popular grasstrack oval, traders, and evening and daytime music acts.

The Show and Shine accepts Rods, Yanks, British tin, military vehicles, Bobbers, Harleys, and much more. Spring Break 2013 also featured the koolest ‘retro’ entertainment acts. The show itself kicked off on Friday evening, with a Record Hop just for the hardcore ‘weekenders’ courtesy of ‘Jump Back Boogie’. Saturday showcases the freaky blade swallowing, mind reading, and fire hooping ‘skills’ of Daisy Black, Alex McAleer, and the ‘Gossamer Thread Vaudeville Co. Later there was music from the Q Plates and Jackson Sloan, and a Burlesque show featuring Mamas Kittens with Miss Ruby Ripple.

You can arrive at Spring Break in absolutely any vehicle, but the inner showground area is restricted to Pre ’73, with the Show & Shine featuring pre ’73 and a separate area for post 73 ‘Special Interest’.

2014 lineup is set tol be as kool as previous years. The entire weekend, with two nights camping is just £25 (or £22 in advance). More details and all prices are available at Spring Break – 11th-13th April, Mid Suffolk Showground at Stonham Barns 2014 | Shows-UK .
    Has anyone been to to this one before, it must have bypassed me lol, this looks a good weekend, I'll have to check my work roster and may pop up as only in kent myself. Just wondered what the feedback of previous years was??....

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousnutter View Post
    Has anyone been to to this one before, it must have bypassed me lol, this looks a good weekend, I'll have to check my work roster and may pop up as only in kent myself. Just wondered what the feedback of previous years was??....
    have a look here...
    https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/top...-day-1-a-79167https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/top...cs-79247/page2
    Last edited by 54 devon; 27-02-2014 at 23:51.
    HELP STAMP OUT NEW CARS.....
    www.nothingbeingadvertisedhere.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    i went last year and other than the damp weather it was a great show with plenty of things for the family going on
    ill be there from friday

do we have a itinerary of whats going on over the weekend guys

and things like traders to help tempt new visitors

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not in any clubs and have a wife and 15 year old son, I would like to take my car but have no idea how much it will cost to get in, have I missed something?

Official RnS Addict
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    This might help with entertainment but couldn't see prices on it
    Spring Break – 11th-13th April, Mid Suffolk Showground at Stonham Barns 2014 | Shows-UK

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pride View Post
    This might help with entertainment but couldn't see prices on it
    Spring Break – 11th-13th April, Mid Suffolk Showground at Stonham Barns 2014 | Shows-UK
    Click on link as posted by "pride" click on buy tickets at top of page, the screen will not look like it has changed but scroll down and u will see it has...

Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Suffolk Constabulary: SafeCam.
    Speed safety mobile camera
    Becareful over the weekend
    A140 Stonham Parva; A140 Brockford Street, Wetheringsett; A140 Brome; B1077 Stuston

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information