Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
    I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Ireland. 1933 Ford model 18

Hi all. I'm Thomas from Donegal, Ireland. Made an account a number of years ago but I'm only beginning to use it now. I would be into my retro vehicles (1980's to 1990's, have a collection of 20+ of them atm) whilst my father has a few vintage vehicles (Ford Model T's 1913 and 1926).
    Myself and my father have a 1933 (late registered, 1932 produced) Ford model 18 which is the majority of my reason for posting. Bought new around London in 1933 and was in England up untill its import to Ireland around 1985/1986. The car is a restoration project having been taken apart for restoration around 1986 shortly after its import but the restoration was abandoned. Purchased by my father as a planned project around 2016 we are finally hoping to get a bit of progress made. I am looking for a few parts and advice and was hopeful that this forum should have some leads for said project.
    I will upload a photo of the project car shortly. The plan is to restore the vehicle to its original specification which may go against forum rules Unfortunately its only a 4 pot and not a flathead.
    Thats all for now. Thanks, Thomas.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome Thomas. Ford looks in good condition , nice base for a restoration. Post pictures of its progress.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

I'm a newbie !
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really adorable update about the beautiful vintage car on your blog that is just fabulous. I love to have such amazing information about vintage cars. I would like to recommend https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/coursework/ website to my friends as well and they would able to expand knowledge as well.

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMonier View Post
    Really adorable update about the beautiful vintage car on your blog that is just fabulous. I love to have such amazing information about vintage cars. I would like to recommend https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/coursework/ website to my friends as well and they would able to expand knowledge as well.
    ****. Yourself. Off

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information