Forgot your username?

Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
    buz
    Rods 'n' Sods Junkie
    Images
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Dear What Have I Done

Ok not so good at this sort of thing but needs must, so here we go.

Hi to all,
    my name is Mark and my better half is Dee im 42 and survive in Braintree Essex,i first got in to cars when i past my test 20 something years ago, i had a big love for mk2 cortinas haveing several different ones at different times,
    then i decided to buy a house. big mistake the cars had to go and years went on and a lot of things changed like they do.And then i met Dee and we started going to car shows,
    we decided to buy a split screen bus yes i know its a vw,anyway time went on going to a lot of shows meeting lot's of new people, then i decided that i wanted to have a go at bulding a rod. But i knew i would need a lot of help,
    so i started looking and i found a 53 pop, the shell was in one town and the chassis was in another, but owned buy the same guy,
    so you can imagine what it was all like. About a year in to it i decided to sell the bus to help fund the pop,
    then about another year went by, going to the shows with no car but the pop was coming a long good but still a long way from being finished, so we decided to buy another car which is a 51 austin devon, just had to do a few jobs to it, as it had stood for 3 year.So i done the jobs and got a mot on it and we are back in action, it is runing a 3lt v6,still geting on with the pop and going well. Then a jago t has come my way i did not know what i was going to do with it, do i keep it do i sell it ,it was in a bit of a sad state as it has stood for the last 12 years.
    I would go in the work shop and look at it and think yer i'll do it and then i would come in doors and think no im going to sell it ,
    oh well it got the better of me and now its all in bits, i hope to have it done for the late part of the summer,so now the pop has gone on hold for a bit,you know how it is, OH DEAR WHAT HAVE I DONE HE HE HE ,
    I also have a big love for rockabilly and the 50s,any way ive had a enough now looking for letters on this key board so thats me.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    RodsnSods.co.uk
    Advertisements

Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Mark from a fellow Essex rodder
    Catch up with you soon.
    Gary

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live, Town\City\County etc.

Please enter your full name
This field cannot be edited once it has been completed other than via contacting the site admin. Please make sure the information is correct first time.

Log-in

Thread Information