STOP PRESS ~ MARCH 30TH 2010
DUE TO THE APPALLING WEATHER THE SHOWGROUND IS NOW COMPLETELY WATERLOGGED AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD THE SHOW ON EASTER MONDAY. WE HAVE THEREFORE MADE THE DECISION TO POSTPONE IT UNTIL SUNDAY MAY 23RD 2010.
ALL PASSES ALREADY ISSUED WILL REMAIN VALID FOR THAT...
The Meet tonight is cancelled !
They're under a foot or so of snow at the pub and there is no access.
Just spoken to Mark the manager and he says they've not been able to get out for two days !!
Happy New Year !