Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. On Topic
    Hey, I'm trying to find some of those door contact things that you can fit between the door and body to negate the need for wires running into the door, but I can't remember what they are called. So, what are they called? Thanks very much, Ady
1-1 of 1 Results