Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Chat
    Got building control coming in early March and they say they need to see a Part P cert. I've had a retired sparky do all the work but he cant do the part P cert for me :cry: Can anyone on here please help me ? I dont expect to have this done for free so I'm willing to pay for time/fuel and so...
1-1 of 1 Results