Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1-2 of 2 Results
  1. On Topic
    What are the rules for this......... My car has been sorn'd about a year. During this time the tax/mot has run out ,and I have no insurance for it at present.I will be booking an mot soon at a local garage. What else do I need to be able to get it there legally,bearing in mind I cant get tax...
  2. Vehicles - FOR SALE
    1967 Chevy Impala Station Wagon, 283 small block (4.7 litre) 3 speed manual, Taxed and Mot'd (tax exempt) all in running order as its used daily, 90,000 miles (original) chrome Edelbrock Valve Covers, Flowtech (holley) headers (not yet fitted), needs tlc as it has a few dents how ever there is...
1-2 of 2 Results