Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Tech Discussion
    ive just got hold of a tacho (for nothing), all i can find out about it is that its called a 'type R' that is on the face, it has 3 buttons and a green LED in the bottom right corner and theres a switch on the back where the wires come out. now i need to know what all the wires are for so i can...
1-1 of 1 Results